SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#196595 - 05/14/06 06:50 AM Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

I thought it would be interesting for Tyros 2 owners to post some of there songs recorded on the T2 for all to hear......
maybe then convert WAV to Mp3 to save space, either by your Website link or maybe using "You Send It" as a free host http://www.yousendit.com/

This would really give people a chance to first hand hear this wonderful instrument plus it would give us a chance to discuss & learn the In's & Out's of the recording process on the onboard T2 Hard Drive Recorder also, playing technics, vocalizer, and so many other T2 things we can learn from each other......I have a 80G HD on its way soon so I will definitly contribute once I get it installed also.

Looking forward to it !

#196596 - 05/14/06 09:42 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
TwoNuts Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Washington. USA
Well you asked for it. Here is something I just slopped together for this post. Let's call it "Still in my PJ's" that should give you some insight into the mood I'm in. This is a simple little improv before breakfast. All done on the T2 with the hard drive and multiple over dubs.

Still in PJ's

Regards,

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#196597 - 05/14/06 09:47 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
NICE!!

#196598 - 05/14/06 11:49 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Very easy on the ear!

#196599 - 05/14/06 11:54 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Dennis......
I'm Diggin' It Big time my friend!....
Great sound, Great Chops, Real easy Jazzy Flow!! If your doing that in your PJ's.....Man I'd love to hear what you can play after a Good Dinner & All Dressed Up As I was listening it was reminicent of the song "I Want To Make It With You" Thanx so much for sharing....
I hope to hear many more from you & others alike...

#196600 - 05/14/06 03:00 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Good stuff Dennis, thanks for sharing. I liked it
Bebop

#196601 - 05/14/06 03:06 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
BEBOP Offline

Hello from YouSendIt,
You have a file called Bebop's Accoustic Jazz.mp3 (1 MB) from bforrest@ix.netcom.com waiting for download.

You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The file will expire in 7 days and will be available for 25 number of downloads.

Link: http://download.yousendit.com/0AE4E1511C7950E1

BEBOP

#196602 - 05/14/06 03:08 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
TwoNuts Offline

Hey!

Thanks... you guys are really nice.

No matter what everybody else says about you.

Dennis

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#196603 - 05/14/06 03:34 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
JimP Offline

Loc: Richfield, Ohio USA
Dennis,

Your recording sounded great. The Tyros2 sounded terrific and I liked your playing very much. What style did you use?

Jim

#196604 - 05/14/06 03:47 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Very nice tune, TwoNuts. I love it!

Taike

#196605 - 05/14/06 03:48 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
TwoNuts Offline

Thanks for the comments everyone. I seem to recall that Donny wanted everyone with a T2 to post a song or two...waiting...for everyone...

Jim, regarding your question as to which style I used. I haven't the slightest idea. There are so many in the Tyros 2. All I know is, while I was listening to the intro I thought that it needed something so I add some saxophone during the intro. Then added piano, then strings and finally saxophone again. Like I said I slopped it together in about...lets see 15 minutes or so.

Regards,

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#196606 - 05/14/06 06:18 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

BeBop.....

Nice T2 jamin' baby.....
I like the Jazz Guitar work,
GREAT DRUM KIT ON THAT STYLE ALSO....!

#196607 - 05/14/06 06:29 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Dennis & Bebop: Good work. Enjoyed BOTH your T2 song contributions. On the subject of songs posted on SZ. It's interesting to note how few keyboard owners (other than Yamaha) here seem to be willing to post arranger keyboard (auto accomp mode) produced songs while there has been quite a lot of people here who've been willing to share Tyros2 (arranger mode produced) songs. I wonder WHY this is the case? Are other brand arranger kbs (especially Ketron) more difficult to make a decent arranger kb mode recording with, or what? This question continues to baffle me. Any answers? - Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 05-14-2006).]

#196608 - 05/14/06 06:32 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Us Ketron owners are too busy working!
Seriously, I love the Ketron sound for playing live. It doesn't sound really polished when you record it.
There are samples of both Ketron and Yamaha songs on my website. I wonder who can identify which keyboards were used on which songs? www.donmasonmusic.com
DonM

#196609 - 05/14/06 08:24 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Eric, B Online   content

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Dennis,

I really like your tune. Very nice.
Thanks for sharing.

Bebop

Good job on the Jazz tune.
Had fun listening to it.
Thanks for sharing.

Eric

#196610 - 05/22/06 05:16 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Common people post your T2 songs!!!!!

#196611 - 05/22/06 05:43 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
It's interesting to note how few keyboard owners (other than Yamaha) here seem to be willing to post arranger keyboard (auto accomp mode) produced songs while there has been quite a lot of people here who've been willing to share Tyros2 (arranger mode produced) songs. I wonder WHY this is the case? Are other brand arranger kbs (especially Ketron) more difficult to make a decent arranger kb mode recording with, or what? This question continues to baffle me. Any answers? - Scott
[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 05-14-2006).]

Come on, Scott, ... there have been NUMEROUS songs posted by other kb players that have sounded excellent ... you have owned 'other' kbs and LOVED them as well ... Perhaps players of other kb don't feel the need to 'justify' or 'validate' their choice of board ... OR perhaps, like me, they are too busy getting ready for a trip to ITALY ...
t.

#196612 - 05/22/06 06:41 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
BEBOP Offline

I want to hear some Italian songs come out of that KN6000 when you return from your trip. I think the last song you recorded and sent to me to forward was back in ''98 or thereabouts
HAve a great trip Tony,
Best to you,
Bebop

#196613 - 05/22/06 06:58 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Come on, Scott, ... there have been NUMEROUS songs posted by other kb players that have sounded excellent ... you have owned 'other' kbs and LOVED them as well ... Perhaps players of other kb don't feel the need to 'justify' or 'validate' their choice of board

What! Huh?!

Tony, I NEVER :EEK: said (or even implied) that there've not been excellent songs posted by other KB players. You need to RE-READ more carefully what I wrote. It just appears to me, that here on the Synthzone General Arranger forum, that there've been far MORE more songs performed & shared here by SZ members, played on Yamaha arrangers, than all other current arrangers (Roland G70, Korg PA1X, Ketron SD1+ & Midjay). In fact, I have yet to hear a SZ member 'arranger mode' performed song, on the SD1+ with expansion board, or the Midjay. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as your idea that one's decision to post songs is about justifying or validating one's keyboard choice: I can't speak for others, but for me, the spirit of the forum is all about sharing our 'arranger produced' music with each other, no matter what keyboard we're currently performing on. The MUSIC itself comes first, the keyboard we play is secondary.

Ok Tony, I trust that your trip to Italy inspires you to create more good music from you performed on your KN6000. Be sure to give Andrea an Italian hug 4 me. Bon Voyage.

Scott

#196614 - 05/22/06 07:40 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
tony mads usa Offline

Scott ... ooops ... I forgot to put the after 'justify' and 'validate' ... that was meant to be 'tongue in cheek' ... Although your post seemed to have a 'we (Yamaha owners) can do it why can't you' tone to it ... If I misread that, I apologize ...

Yes there are far more'Yammie' songs than others ... perhaps because there are more 'Yammie' owners than others?

Actually, I thought DanO1 had posted some SD1 songs a while back, but I could be mistaken ...
Andrea and I plan to meet on Thursday in Rome ... (WOW, that sounds strange !!! ) I will say hi for you ....
Thank you,
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 05-22-2006).]

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 05-22-2006).]

#196615 - 05/22/06 07:44 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
I want to hear some Italian songs come out of that KN6000 when you return from your trip. I think the last song you recorded and sent to me to forward was back in ''98 or thereabouts
HAve a great trip Tony,
Best to you,
Bebop

Bebop ... '98 ?!? ... Seems like it was only last week ...
thnx,
t.

#196616 - 05/22/06 10:37 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
my exams finish the end of June. I will post some PA1X funk, soul and Gospel grooves for you using arranger function.I have been reluctant in the past because i dont know how well it will be recieved purely because of the Genre. My influence is very much Gospel and i hope that doesnt make anyone feel uncomfortable. I play the board using piano style and sing over the top so you might get to hear my vocals ( poor you)! Anyway. Will post as soon as i am able.

Cheers

Worth

#196617 - 05/22/06 10:46 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalding:
I will post some PA1X funk, soul and Gospel grooves for you using arranger function.I have been reluctant in the past because i dont know how well it will be recieved purely because of the Genre. My influence is very much Gospel and i hope that doesnt make anyone feel uncomfortable.
Worth

Worth: Are you kidding?! I for one LOVE gospel, soul & funk. It's ALL good! Bring on the music, man. - Scott

#196618 - 05/22/06 06:13 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
I recorded several songs.

Here is the link for the mp3's:
http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=814241

-charley

#196619 - 05/22/06 10:00 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
TwoNuts Offline

Charley,

You play very well. As a matter of fact you play extremely well. I think that you sound as good or better then most of the SMF's of those same songs that I have. Nice work

I'm impressed by your talent! Very good sequencing work.

Dennis

[This message has been edited by TwoNuts (edited 05-22-2006).]

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#196620 - 05/22/06 10:35 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Here's one that I haven't posted here before - done on the Tyros 2: http://homepage.mac.com/chony/music/piamenta.mp3

Here's another: http://homepage.mac.com/chony/music/fastpop.mp3

Chony

#196621 - 05/23/06 05:39 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Chony, WOW! Great stuff!

I just can't get enough of the second piece in Piamenta Set (1:29 into it). What a great sounding rock style and that guitar work, from a keyboard, amazing! That's gotta be some of the best sounding keyboard/guitar playing I've heard, that includes the Yamaha demo boys.

I totally agree with the little blurb on your web site; "For best effect, burn these samples, play them through a real stereo sound system, and turn up the volume enough to feel it!"

I'm with ya! Tonight when I get home, I'll be cranking this on my B52 Matrix 1000's.

-mike

#196622 - 05/23/06 05:47 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
Here's one that I haven't posted here before - done on the Tyros 2: http://homepage.mac.com/chony/music/piamenta.mp3

Here's another: http://homepage.mac.com/chony/music/fastpop.mp3 Chony

KILLER! KILLER! KILLER!

Oh man I enjoyed that Big Time my friend Thanx!!!! T2 ROCKS!!!!!!!
BTW Chony can you share some of your T2 EQ/Mastering recording tips for us ?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-23-2006).]

#196623 - 05/23/06 07:07 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TwoNuts:
Charley . . . I think that you sound as good or better then most of the SMF's of those same songs that I have.

I concur. Here the description I received via email from Charley (Rattley), on he produced his T2 songs:

Quote:
In an email received from Rattley:

Last week I installed a 100GB Seagate hard drive into my Tyros2. I recorded some midi files that I edited and put them on a CD to show off the Tyros SA voices. I am impressed with the noise free recordings made directly into the hard drive. I also fiddled with some of the effects, and substituted voices. It is great to be able to do this on the fly so easily. Once you get used to some of the Tyros2's strange ways of getting about, the process gets easier. I played some of the solo tracks on some of the songs.

Charley (Rattley): Impressive T2 sound engineering work, revoicing SMF tracks to showcase T2's terrfic sound, & nice playing on some of the solo tracks as well.

Scott

----------------------------------------------

Chony, enjoyed your high energy ethnic flavored T2 tunes. Great sounding SA horns! Perfect music for that 'high intensity' aerobic workout. puff puff puff . . . ok, I think I'm ready to hear a ballad from you now.

Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 05-23-2006).]

#196624 - 05/23/06 07:28 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Well you asked for it. Here is something I just slopped together for this post. Let's call it "Still in my PJ's"

Dennis (TwoNuts)! Man, I don't know how I missed hearing "Still In My PJ's" till now, but if this was, as you said, merely 'slopped together', I can't wait to hear what you sound like at your best. Your Tyros2 saxophone emulation and piano playing sounds superb. Instruments sound incredibly like the real thing. Listening thru headphones, I would have never guessed this was all performed live on an arr keyboard. Style accompaniment was equally impressive. This ranks up there as the most natural realistically live sounding recording I've heard on the T2 yet. Dennis. Looking forward to hearing a lot more from you. Bravo! Ok, Which Tyros2 auto accomp 'style' did you use on this tune? - Scott

#196625 - 05/23/06 12:42 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
chony Offline

Quote:
"Still in my PJ's"

VERY nice work! I really enjoyed that!

#196626 - 05/23/06 04:10 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
TwoNuts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Dennis (TwoNuts)! Man, I don't know how I missed hearing "Still In My PJ's" till now, but if this was, as you said, merely 'slopped together', I can't wait to hear what you sound like at your best. Your Tyros2 saxophone emulation and piano playing sounds superb. Instruments sound incredibly like the real thing. Listening thru headphones, I would have never guessed this was all performed live on an arr keyboard. Style accompaniment was equally impressive. This ranks up there as the most natural realistically live sounding recording I've heard on the T2 yet. Dennis. Looking forward to hearing a lot more from you. Bravo! Ok, Which Tyros2 auto accomp 'style' did you use on this tune? - Scott

Hey Scott,

Thanks for the Kudo's. I appreciate it. Like I mentioned when we talked on the phone, I used the hard drive for some simple overdubs. As it appears, it worked out pretty well and encourage anyone who has not tried it yet, to give it a shot.

Chony,
Thanks for the accolade.
Your very kind.

Best regards,

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#196627 - 05/24/06 05:57 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Hello Dennis,

Thanks for the kind words, but the Tyros2 is really the star. I wish I could play live all the time like the way the songs play back! It took over 20 takes to get the lead guitar track down on Peggy Sue. On most of the others, I just played in time along with the smf, making mistakes, and correcting them in a sequencer. Adjusting velocities seems to also bring out the SA voice's individual characteristics. My songs are really recorded or sequenced midi that is later edited. The final midi is then played on the Tyros2 and recorded to WAV via internal hard drive. This is so much fun!! -charley

#196628 - 05/24/06 06:40 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Charley.....Your making Music & Making yourself happy & others too, thats what it all about baby!!!

#196629 - 05/24/06 07:06 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
TwoNuts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by rattley:
Hello Dennis,

Thanks for the kind words, but the Tyros2 is really the star. I wish I could play live all the time like the way the songs play back! It took over 20 takes to get the lead guitar track down on Peggy Sue. On most of the others, I just played in time along with the smf, making mistakes, and correcting them in a sequencer. Adjusting velocities seems to also bring out the SA voice's individual characteristics. My songs are really recorded or sequenced midi that is later edited. The final midi is then played on the Tyros2 and recorded to WAV via internal hard drive. This is so much fun!! -charley

Ya know, this is one of the things I love about our instruments. The ability to do different things. I like to play live with the auto accompaniment. However, I also like to layer multiple instruments into the song as well. I like the way we can achieve this as well. Rather it be with midi multi-tracking or using the onboard harddisk recorder. Anyway you decide to play, its just great to be able to create something from nothing. I appreciate everyone who does this and would encourage all to share their personal creations on this website. Please post your own original sounds and songs for all of us to draw inspiration for our own creativity.

Best regards,

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

[This message has been edited by TwoNuts (edited 05-24-2006).]

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#196630 - 05/24/06 08:38 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
chony Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
[B] BTW Chony can you share some of your T2 EQ/Mastering recording tips for us ?

I just checked my EQ and compression, and believe it or not my compressor is off, and my EQ is a simple Disco smile with a dimple on the bass...

Chony

#196631 - 05/25/06 06:03 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Here is a song I recorded today on my Tyros that I entitled "Memories" and it is an original composition. I know this is a thread for T2 songs but if it's any consolation I used a T2 Style.

Here is Memories .

Btw, I enjoyed the Tyros2 songs within this thread and as I expected the SA Tenor Sax on Two Nuts song was a standout. I also liked the guitar sounds of the songs, though I'm not sure any of them were SA guitars.

PS: It makes no sense for me to get a T2 unless Yamaha makes a 76 key version. As it is I feel the Tyros stands with the best of them including the Tyros2. The reason I'm looking for 76 keys in my next Arranger is I want to be able to comp Bass chords and sounds with a fuller, wider range of sound using my left hand. Also, with 76 keys I will be able to go higher with my right hand with chords and the melody, circumventing the Octave switch that is on my Tyros, which will be a relief and also hassle free in a Live situation.

If Yamaha makes a 76 key Tyros2 or T3 I will definitely consider getting one. For now I'm content with the Tyros.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 05-25-2006).]

#196632 - 06/21/06 04:18 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Mike,
I finaly got a chance to listen to your song ...nice job, great sound.....made me think of the Herb Albert's song "RISE"
Thanx for sharing!

#196633 - 06/21/06 04:58 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Heres a Tyros song site I found
http://tinyurl.com/ltcul

#196634 - 06/21/06 06:06 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Heres another great country Tyros 2 song I found on the PK Owner site posted by Luffe

"Hi.

I am the new Kid on the block in uploading songs. I thought I would put in a
Country Song as my first contribution. The song is made entirely on Tyros 2 and
for backing vocals I've used the built in VH which does not beat real backing
vocals yet IMO. I usually do the backing vocals myself, but sometimes when
time is short I use the Vocal Harmonizer.

Hope you like it anyway. You find the song here:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/514037/29a77873/Tyros_2.html

Regards,

luffe"

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 06-21-2006).]

#196635 - 06/21/06 06:55 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Heres another T2 song
I really enjoyed this unique version..!!

"cuando calienta el sol"
http://tinyurl.com/hbzpa

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 06-21-2006).]

#196636 - 06/21/06 08:55 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
UkTexan Offline

Loc: Chelmsford, Essex, UK
DNJ

"cuando calienta el sol"
http://tinyurl.com/hbzpa

This was A BLAST. My feet were really tapping. What a great performance of what is usually a ballad. Thanks for posting.
Carol

#196637 - 06/21/06 09:09 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

carol....I was thinking same as you

#196638 - 06/21/06 02:42 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

#196639 - 06/21/06 02:50 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

In the December / January 2005/2006 edition of the Yamaha Club Magazine, Jackie and Steve Marsden present the use of bass chords and this inspired me to create and record the following music.

Here is me playing the Tyros (1), with my interpretation of Steve Marsden's arrangement of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. I have altered one of the main chords from A/C# to Ddim.

I have made a selection of registrations to make the transition through the piece of music simpler and also using a foot pedal to fill-self command on the style. Using multipads at the very beginning and using a left-voice to add a nice background sound, the style it self only comes in after the first loop of the music. Remember I am a self taught home enthusiast and not a professional.

I hope you enjoy as this is my first public video performance. If you are using Internet Explorer, remember to right click the link below and use 'Save Target As' to download to your hard drive! Also note that the video was recorded seperate from the audio and it goes slightly out of sync near the end of the performance due to conversion problems.

To download the video (18mb), click the link below:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/james.woodcock2/GodRestYeMerryGentlemen.wmv

performed by James Woodcock chief Admin. www.yamahapkowner.com

#196640 - 06/23/06 12:43 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

http://www.close-up.nl/

Heres more songs performed with a T2 & a band.

enjoy

#196641 - 06/26/06 09:41 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
rbmusic Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD.,USA
I just got a Tyros2 the other day and this is my first recording.
I recorded the song Besame mucho. I used the guitar rumba style and the 1st ots setting. I recorded directly into the computer using adobe audition. I played everything in realtime on one stereo track recording. I didn't make any edits and save as an mp3. Go to my home page below to here the song.

https://home.comcast.net/~rbmusic/rbmusic.html

[This message has been edited by rbmusic (edited 06-26-2006).]

#196642 - 06/27/06 04:24 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
nice one rbmusic, I enjoyed your rendition

#196643 - 06/27/06 08:49 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
I Agree, Nicely Done.

Bill

#196644 - 06/27/06 08:58 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Wonderful.........nice heartfelt rendition that really set the mood, I really enjoyed listening. You mamde a wise choice with the T2....Good Luck & hope to hear many more tunes as you go along!!

#196645 - 06/27/06 10:47 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
UkTexan Offline

Loc: Chelmsford, Essex, UK
closed my eyes whilst listening to this and enjoyed the music. Well done.
Carol

#196646 - 06/27/06 03:25 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
rbmusic Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD.,USA
Thanks to all who listen to my song. I just added another song called La Playa. For this I used the bolero lento style and put concert guitar in right and left hands and also added live strings to the chorus. I recorded in realtime directly to the computer. Click on link below and go to La Playa.mp3

https://home.comcast.net/~rbmusic/rbmusic.html

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online