SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#196615 - 05/22/06 07:44 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
I want to hear some Italian songs come out of that KN6000 when you return from your trip. I think the last song you recorded and sent to me to forward was back in ''98 or thereabouts
HAve a great trip Tony,
Best to you,
Bebop

Bebop ... '98 ?!? ... Seems like it was only last week ...
thnx,
t.

#196616 - 05/22/06 10:37 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
my exams finish the end of June. I will post some PA1X funk, soul and Gospel grooves for you using arranger function.I have been reluctant in the past because i dont know how well it will be recieved purely because of the Genre. My influence is very much Gospel and i hope that doesnt make anyone feel uncomfortable. I play the board using piano style and sing over the top so you might get to hear my vocals ( poor you)! Anyway. Will post as soon as i am able.

Cheers

Worth

#196617 - 05/22/06 10:46 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by spalding:
I will post some PA1X funk, soul and Gospel grooves for you using arranger function.I have been reluctant in the past because i dont know how well it will be recieved purely because of the Genre. My influence is very much Gospel and i hope that doesnt make anyone feel uncomfortable.
Worth

Worth: Are you kidding?! I for one LOVE gospel, soul & funk. It's ALL good! Bring on the music, man. - Scott

#196618 - 05/22/06 06:13 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
I recorded several songs.

Here is the link for the mp3's:
http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=814241

-charley

#196619 - 05/22/06 10:00 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
TwoNuts Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Washington. USA
Charley,

You play very well. As a matter of fact you play extremely well. I think that you sound as good or better then most of the SMF's of those same songs that I have. Nice work

I'm impressed by your talent! Very good sequencing work.

Dennis

[This message has been edited by TwoNuts (edited 05-22-2006).]

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#196620 - 05/22/06 10:35 PM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Here's one that I haven't posted here before - done on the Tyros 2: http://homepage.mac.com/chony/music/piamenta.mp3

Here's another: http://homepage.mac.com/chony/music/fastpop.mp3

Chony

#196621 - 05/23/06 05:39 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Chony, WOW! Great stuff!

I just can't get enough of the second piece in Piamenta Set (1:29 into it). What a great sounding rock style and that guitar work, from a keyboard, amazing! That's gotta be some of the best sounding keyboard/guitar playing I've heard, that includes the Yamaha demo boys.

I totally agree with the little blurb on your web site; "For best effect, burn these samples, play them through a real stereo sound system, and turn up the volume enough to feel it!"

I'm with ya! Tonight when I get home, I'll be cranking this on my B52 Matrix 1000's.

-mike

#196622 - 05/23/06 05:47 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
Here's one that I haven't posted here before - done on the Tyros 2: http://homepage.mac.com/chony/music/piamenta.mp3

Here's another: http://homepage.mac.com/chony/music/fastpop.mp3 Chony

KILLER! KILLER! KILLER!

Oh man I enjoyed that Big Time my friend Thanx!!!! T2 ROCKS!!!!!!!
BTW Chony can you share some of your T2 EQ/Mastering recording tips for us ?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-23-2006).]

#196623 - 05/23/06 07:07 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TwoNuts:
Charley . . . I think that you sound as good or better then most of the SMF's of those same songs that I have.

I concur. Here the description I received via email from Charley (Rattley), on he produced his T2 songs:

Quote:
In an email received from Rattley:

Last week I installed a 100GB Seagate hard drive into my Tyros2. I recorded some midi files that I edited and put them on a CD to show off the Tyros SA voices. I am impressed with the noise free recordings made directly into the hard drive. I also fiddled with some of the effects, and substituted voices. It is great to be able to do this on the fly so easily. Once you get used to some of the Tyros2's strange ways of getting about, the process gets easier. I played some of the solo tracks on some of the songs.

Charley (Rattley): Impressive T2 sound engineering work, revoicing SMF tracks to showcase T2's terrfic sound, & nice playing on some of the solo tracks as well.

Scott

----------------------------------------------

Chony, enjoyed your high energy ethnic flavored T2 tunes. Great sounding SA horns! Perfect music for that 'high intensity' aerobic workout. puff puff puff . . . ok, I think I'm ready to hear a ballad from you now.

Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 05-23-2006).]

#196624 - 05/23/06 07:28 AM Re: Post Your TYROS2 Recorded Songs Here Please.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TwoNuts:
Well you asked for it. Here is something I just slopped together for this post. Let's call it "Still in my PJ's"

Dennis (TwoNuts)! Man, I don't know how I missed hearing "Still In My PJ's" till now, but if this was, as you said, merely 'slopped together', I can't wait to hear what you sound like at your best. Your Tyros2 saxophone emulation and piano playing sounds superb. Instruments sound incredibly like the real thing. Listening thru headphones, I would have never guessed this was all performed live on an arr keyboard. Style accompaniment was equally impressive. This ranks up there as the most natural realistically live sounding recording I've heard on the T2 yet. Dennis. Looking forward to hearing a lot more from you. Bravo! Ok, Which Tyros2 auto accomp 'style' did you use on this tune? - Scott

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online