SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#196335 - 05/27/06 09:31 AM My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
Dnj Offline

http://www.donnypesce.com/Hurtmp3.mp3

Woke up this morning & decided to try my first Tyros 2 HD recording since I installed the HD yesterday....I had no idea how to navigate the recording audio features on the T2 but it wasn't so hard read the manual, & after a few minutes & you getting the balance settings figured out its a cinch. I opted to try this song on the fly in two takes utilizing the overdub feature one for the music & another for the vocals...in Fingered Arranger Style Mode
Style used was 6/8 Slow Rock, Vocal Mic Shure SM58....this a busy weekend, Memorial Day so I just went for it mistakes & all...but I was pretty impressed with the quality of the T2 & I wanted to get my feet wet using the Audio Recording features.....the more I explore the T2 the more I'm falling in love...
Please enjoy my song contribution, I want to dedicate this Song to my West Coast buddy Scott Yee who has helped me out trememdously in getting started with the T2 with so many recomendations as did many others also. I hope to do many more songs in the future as well as hear more from SZ members also.

Stay Well

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-28-2006).]

#196336 - 05/27/06 09:56 AM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Wow,
what a powerful rendition! Gives me will to dance this song with the woman I love.

Donny, in all confidence, tell me: how many couples have you seen hugging and kissing while dancing to a song of yours?

"You are good, Donny, you are good..."

#196337 - 05/27/06 09:57 AM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hey Donny! Welcome to the WORLD of Tyros2's 'on the fly' recording ease. OUTSTANDING vocals, and solid auto accomp playing & horn solo. Way to go my East Coast Italian Gumba ! You knocked it out of the park with this one. btw: Thanks 4 the dedication, I'm truly touched.

#196338 - 05/27/06 10:43 AM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Nice one Donny, great song choice.

#196339 - 05/27/06 11:17 AM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer:
Wow,
what a powerful rendition! Gives me will to dance this song with the woman I love.

Donny, in all confidence, tell me: how many couples have you seen hugging and kissing while dancing to a song of yours?

"You are good, Donny, you are good..."

Andrea....as you well know us Italians are very passionate about our love for Food & Music I appreciate the kind words & to answer your question.......Yes I see people Hugging, Kissing, on the dance floor every night which leads me to believe I'm doing my job as a performer very well & creating a mood for people to listen & enjoy the magic of music.....

Ciao !

#196340 - 05/27/06 12:01 PM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
Nice one Donny, great song choice.

Thanx Craig for the kudos my friend ....
more to come in the days ahead!!

#196341 - 05/27/06 12:06 PM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hey Donny! Welcome to the WORLD of Tyros2's 'on the fly' recording ease. OUTSTANDING vocals, and solid auto accomp playing & horn solo. Way to go my East Coast Italian Gumba ! You knocked it out of the park with this one. btw: Thanks 4 the dedication, I'm truly touched.

Scott......Thanx for the listen my friend....your patience & confidence was surly a attribute to my success in getting up & running so quickly with the T2....talking to you & viewing video live thu SKYPE is also a wonderful compliment to the great high technology lifestyle we are living in as musicians.......the Bose 161's arrived today and sound AWESOME on the T2 w/Sub...I cant thank you enough my friend.....stay tunes more to come!!

#196342 - 05/27/06 12:25 PM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Donny,

Very, very,nice. You have a great voice. The T2 really shines in your hands. Excellent job.

Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#196343 - 05/27/06 12:27 PM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Mighty fine. Keep on keeping on. We will all be here patiently waiting for the next great arrangement.
THANK YOU,
BEBOP

#196344 - 05/27/06 12:34 PM Re: My First TYROS 2 HD Recording "HURT"
mdorantes Online   content

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Well Done....!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online