SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#196295 - 09/22/03 03:07 PM Re: Random thought.. trying to use all of these tools together to compose
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi,
just wondering,
is Reason something similar to Acid Pro, or entirely different type of program again.

( I'm still finding audio programs a tad confusing, stuck in midi time warp of the 90's haahaa)

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Pro:
[B]I use Reason about twice a week now to create music beds for commercials and

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#196296 - 09/22/03 06:22 PM Re: Random thought.. trying to use all of these tools together to compose
trtjazz Offline

Rikki,
Reason as I get it is really a different thing from Acid (which I have) it is more about soft synths where Acid is more about loops, but I could be wrong having never played with Reason.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#196297 - 09/23/03 01:36 PM Re: Random thought.. trying to use all of these tools together to compose
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Thank you Terry,
I get all these audio type programs mixed up, acid , fruity loops etc and apparently there's an array of soft synths that I wasn't aware of either.
Until recently, I didn't have a computer that was fast enough to run these types of programs, now it's opened up a whole new world, just have to work out where to start.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by trtjazz:
Rikki,
Reason as I get it is really a different thing from Acid (which I have) it is more about soft synths where Acid is more about loops, but I could be wrong having never played with Reason.
Terry

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online