SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#195830 - 09/19/05 11:14 AM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Don....Normally I would agree with you however, when I read Geroge's post, I went looking for just such a disclamer and didn't see anything to that effect..I agree with that in the newspapers with the typeagraphical errors and the like but on this Musicans Buy site, it clearly states that it is the Tyros II and it also shows them selling Tyros I at reduced rates showing that they know and agree with what they advertised....again in my opinion...
I getting tired of the saying, Let the buyer
beware...let the sellers stand by what they
advertise at all times....
Tony Rome

[This message has been edited by Tony Rome (edited 09-19-2005).]

#195831 - 09/19/05 11:15 AM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Does the TY2 have s/pdif output?

#195832 - 09/19/05 12:00 PM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
Tony Rome Offline

Message for George Kay.....George, in light of what the Musican Buy site has to offer, what if anything will you do for the members
if this forum that you are apart of..you have been a respected and honored member of this fraternity for a few years now, if the folks over at Musican Buy can do this coming out of the gate for anyone who walks in or calls, what kind of deal will you give the members here at the SynthZone on the new Tyros II...maybe I'll upgrade sooner then later...thanks George....
Tony Rome

#195833 - 09/19/05 12:33 PM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Rome:
Don....Normally I would agree with you however, when I read Geroge's post, I went looking for just such a disclamer and didn't see anything to that effect..I agree with that in the newspapers with the typeagraphical errors and the like but on this Musicans Buy site, it clearly states that it is the Tyros II and it also shows them selling Tyros I at reduced rates showing that they know and agree with what they advertised....again in my opinion...
I getting tired of the saying, Let the buyer
beware...let the sellers stand by what they
advertise at all times....
Tony Rome

Thank you for shopping at MusiciansBuy!

"All content ©2003 - 2005 MusiciansBuy Inc. All Rights Reserved. All prices, descriptions, and specifications are provided with the intent of accuracy- however, Musiciansbuy will not be held liable for errors, omissions or misrepresentations."

DonM

#195834 - 09/19/05 01:39 PM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
DonM, I believe it's "standard legal practice" to post this. I've purchased from MusiciansBuy in the past, and have known them to be an honest internet dealer.

Yamaha Corp's turn-around on the PSR2000 FLASH-OS feature is an entirely different matter than the legitimacy of Musician's Buy offer. The official (published by Yamaha) MAP price for Tyros2 is $3495 (of which George Kaye concurs). The ONLY difference is that Musician's Buy is throwing in all those Tyros accesories for FREE. In addition, Musician's Buy offers a 30 day 'risk-free' money-back guarantee (less shipping of course).

Scott

#195835 - 09/19/05 02:05 PM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Thank you for shopping at MusiciansBuy!

"All content ©2003 - 2005 MusiciansBuy Inc. All Rights Reserved. All prices, descriptions, and specifications are provided with the intent of accuracy- however, Musiciansbuy will not be held liable for errors, omissions or misrepresentations."

Don....I STAND CORRECTED, I did not see this
thank you and YOU ARE CORRECT...but I still
believe that they should be held responsable
for everyhing they advertise...thanks again.
Tony Rome

DonM

#195836 - 09/19/05 02:10 PM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
chony Offline

Tony,

I don't think its fair to make that request of George. Somthing tells me that Musician's Buy have a much bigger cliental than George Kay and can therefore afford to do what they're doing.

(Instead of saying George should be loyal to Synthzone members and offer better prices; maybe say that Synthzone should be loyal to George and buy at his price!)

That said, I do think that anyone who can afford to, should say their best price on this forum as you could really look at the business it will generate as a 'bulk purchase.'

Chony

#195837 - 09/19/05 02:26 PM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
chony Offline

Hate to spoil the party...

But on the Musician Buy spec sheet, it says that the Ty1 speakers will NOT mount on the Ty2. In other words, the speakers they are offering with the keyboard, are three expensive paper weights.

Chony

#195838 - 09/19/05 03:01 PM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
Tony,

I don't think its fair to make that request of George. Somthing tells me that Musician's Buy have a much bigger cliental than George Kay and can therefore afford to do what they're doing.

(Instead of saying George should be loyal to Synthzone members and offer better prices; maybe say that Synthzone should be loyal to George and buy at his price!)

That said, I do think that anyone who can afford to, should say their best price on this forum as you could really look at the business it will generate as a 'bulk purchase.'

Chony

Chony...I apologize if I made you or anyone else on the forum uncomfortable..it was my intention to see if George could perhaps do something special for us members of the forum, I didn't ask him to go out of business, just to give us some special consideration....that's what I'd do for anyone coming down here...we are family no???? Everyone wants to save money..as much as they can...it's the American way...
Tony Rome

#195839 - 09/19/05 03:11 PM Re: Tyros2 Already On Sale at Musician's Buy, USA
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
maybe say that Synthzone should be loyal to George and buy at his price

Chony. Using your analogy here suggests that the Synthzone community should be most LOYAL to me (as I'm the sz contributing member with the most:6,600+ posts), right? , and purchase whatever I sell (ie: Tyros1), at whatever 'price' I ask.

Synthzone members need to make their own personal decisions on where to purchase from. In addition to earned dealer loyalties, I weigh price, service, and return policy as well. The question we need to ask ALL dealer synthzone members here: are they synthzone members, or dealers first?

Chony: As far as 'spoiling the party' and the TRS-MS01 speakers being incompatible with Tyros2. You obviously didn't read my earlier reply on this thread in which MusiciansBuy had explained to me:

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:

The free included speakers are the TRS-MS01's designed for Tyros1, and will play & sound fine thru Tyros2; its only the satellite speaker's "mounting brackets' which are incompatible for mounting on the back of Tyros2.

That said, the TRS-MS01 speakers satellites unit can sit directly on top of the keyboard itself, or placed nearby. They're not useless paperweights (as you had claimed) afterall.

Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 09-19-2005).]

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online