SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#195242 - 01/15/03 08:07 PM Re: Palm job
Dnj Offline

At dinner this evening at Applebees' Uncle Dave showed me his Palm unit and it is "Way Kool" Big bright screen & many multiple features to do all your chores. Nice piece of equipment....by the way the meal and conversation was terricfic, so were the pretty waitresses :>)!!

L8tr...

#195243 - 01/15/03 08:09 PM Re: Palm job
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
The best remedy for snoring is separate bedrooms. Try it you might like it. I sure do. It took me 70 years to get my own room. I am so happy my socks roll up and down
BEBOP

#195244 - 01/15/03 09:01 PM Re: Palm job
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
I'm a gadget freak and have owned various Palm Pilots over the years. I have to say, though, I'm like rhumba above. I've gone back to keeping my work calendar on paper. It's infinitely easier to manage and view. I just talked myself out of buying a new WinCE pocket PC. I think I would like the WinCE platform better than the Palm OS. But, truth is, for me the paper & pencil works the best.
Tom G.

#195245 - 01/16/03 01:57 PM Re: Palm job
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I loaded up a few month's worth of my schedule into the Palm, and it payed of TWICE so far. I got 1 job and made 1 appt because I had the book in my pocket.
The software that gos on the pc is SO much better than my old paper calandar - it's bright, easy to enter and read, and a single push of a button transfers the data bewteen the pc and the palm. Couldn't be easier !
I'm stoked......but more later. So far - It's just what i need to simplify my life and schedules.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online