SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#192 - 09/22/05 06:18 PM Glad to see your still here
Tim_S Offline

Loc: Christiana,PA,USA
Nigel, I have been away for a long time and it is refreshing to come back and see all going as usual. I appreciate the resource this site offers and all your hard work on it. I would really like to hear some of you guys play sometime,I understand you play very well.
I don't to often come across anyone that plays except the guys on the team I play with and only one plays keyboards besides me,so it is great to be back amongst you creative types both, left and right brained is a rarity indeed.
Sorry I'm long winded,but keep up the great work!

#193 - 09/24/05 02:18 AM Re: Glad to see your still here
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Welcome back. Glad you made it back here Tim. Nothing has changed too much really apart from the usual steady advancement of software and hardware technology.

Just curious, what sort of music are you playing yourself currently ?

And we now even have "The Bar" which is a forum for all discussion where anything can be discussed be it music related or otherwise. It's just somewhere for all the BBS users to hang out and relax.

#194 - 09/25/05 09:10 PM Re: Glad to see your still here
Tim_S Offline

Loc: Christiana,PA,USA
Thanks Nigel,

Thanks Nigel for the hearty welcome back. I will check out the other area you mentioned.
I suspect I might be in the minority here as to the type of music I play. Tell me if I'm wrong, but looks to be a lot of you guys are playing wedding and bar gigs or else plodding along in the home studio or both.
I play worship music for CCCF or Common Clay Christian Fellowship,we recently made a CD as a handout to all visitors who go there.Musically some of the music is redundantly boring,but the good thing is the chord layout vs.longhand music makes a lot of room for improvisations and flexibility which is my forte.I play with a bunch of great and talented guys and we flow well together. I also as you may have read in another post am trying to start recording again because I have some material I think is record worthy.
Once again your site is great!

,Tim

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online