SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#193431 - 01/04/01 03:39 AM New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
Ahmad Offline

Loc: Lebanon
Yesterday, the new oriental program for X1 was given to some musicians to evaluate it and I had the chance to listen to it.

The first thing to say is that the new styles are incredible, I didn't beleived that this isn't a live band playing and it was just the X1 alone. I have been told that the new styles use three new live arabic drumset.

the new oriental sounds are very realistic. there are two new arabic accordians(the best ever heard), new oud, kanon, mizmar, kawala, mijwiz, watariat(arabic strings), and super arabic solo sounds. All the new sounds are very real. There is also marvellous solo tabla patterns for bellydance.

the new oriental program is using 12megabytes of the x1 memory. the result is unbeleivable. the x1 with this new oriental program will be a killer for all arabic live bands. I can't imagine a band can do better result than this program.

eddy said that the new program will be sold in march. I can't wait till march!!!

#193432 - 01/04/01 03:57 AM Re: New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
Clif Anderson Offline

Thanks, Ahmad

It is nice to see non-Western music being addressed seriously in an arranger keyboard. I hope the SD1 continues in this vein.

Clif

#193433 - 01/06/01 02:44 AM Re: New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
naziz Offline

Loc: liverpool, Uk
Hi Ahmad
do you have an email?
Nabil Aziz

[This message has been edited by naziz (edited 01-06-2001).]

#193434 - 01/06/01 02:49 AM Re: New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
naziz Offline

Hi Ahmad
Thank you for the information. Do you know if the new program will include a new operating system? The othe thing, how much do you expect to pay for an oriental X1 with hard drive in Lebanon?
Nabil Aziz

#193435 - 01/06/01 02:07 PM Re: New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
Ahmad Offline

Loc: Lebanon
Hi Nabil, I don't like to post my email address here in public. If you know a way to send you my email in private tell me about it.

I think the new oriental program need a special operating system. I saw on the keyboard that was demonstrating the new oriental program an OS 3.2b, while I have on my keyboard 3.2a.

I know the guy that programed the new oriental program his name is eddy kanan and he is the same person that programed the old one. I asked him why he will sell the program in march and not now, he said that it is not ready yet. I tell you that the new oriental program is better 100 time than the old one. I sent an email to ketron asking them if possible to buy the new OR program from them directly but they said it is impossible because they don't sell that program, so I guess I have to wait till march and buy it from the lebanese distributor.

I will try to get more information for the new oriental program and I will post it here .

#193436 - 01/06/01 03:30 PM Re: New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
naziz Offline

Hi Ahmad
thank you for the reply. My email address is available by clicking the second icon in my previous posting. anyway, it is: naziz@liv.ac.uk
If you like, you can email me your email.
Best wishes.
Nabil aziz

#193437 - 01/06/01 06:07 PM Re: New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
Anonymous
Unregistered

PSR 9000pro.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello i heave a major problem when i tried to import .wav files it,s a strange nois sound after the sample.Can you guys tell me what to do???I love my 9000pro.but it makes me crazy whit all the bugs.So come on tellme what i can do to solve my qest.
I need the sample sec.I work whit oriental music so i need my sample sounds.
Please give me a sollution.
Thanx.Timor & heapy N.. Y...

#193438 - 01/06/01 09:47 PM Re: New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
samerk81 Offline

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Hi Timor:
I think you should go the PK club and post this message. There should be someone there who can help you. This could be a prob with software. I read some posts about the 9000pro and it seems that this kybrd has some bugs.

Samer Kadoura

#193439 - 01/06/01 09:59 PM Re: New oriental program for X1 released in Lebanon
samerk81 Offline

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Marhaba(hi) Ahmed:

Thank you for the great news about the new oriental programm for the x1. I just want to know if there will be a website to show the power of the new X1 OR, something like demo songs for sounds and drum kits. It will be great if you can ask eddy to post some demos and pictures of the x1or.

Many thanks for any help
Salam (by)

Sincerely,
Samer Kadoura

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online