Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#19284 - 05/11/99 11:17 AM Trinity sequencer capabillities
Lars Offline

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Could anyone tell me,is the
Trinity-sequencer easy to work with?
Basically, how does it work?
How reliable is it? Some say notes may occasionally drop out. Is this true?
What is its limitations (compared to f.ex.
a software program)?
What is the difference to the upcoming Triton's sequencer?

#19285 - 05/12/99 07:57 PM Re: Trinity sequencer capabillities
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have the Trinity - and I must say it is hands down the easiest to use, compared to the Yamaha EXxx keyboards.... ABout note droping out, I have not experienced this, altho I am just getting aquainted with my silver beast... Also- Options Options and more add on options... The only thing I currently "dislike", is the fact that Korg decided to call "any" standard single key sample, a "drum sample"...Confused the hell outa me for a bit, and like I said... I still reading....Very good KB IMO..!!

#19286 - 05/20/99 10:56 PM Re: Trinity sequencer capabillities
Bird123 Offline

Loc: Houston
Well I have a trinity also, and I have experienced the dropping of the notes, it doesn't hold all of the notes if you have too many. I'm trying to find a solution for it now, but overall trinity has the best sounds hands down. Everything is recorded at a frequency higher than a cd so you know it's clear. Great keyboard, easy interface, the dropping of the notes is the only problem I have with it.

#19287 - 05/23/99 07:11 PM Re: Trinity sequencer capabillities
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just got my Trinity, but have also noticed notes dropping out especially with fat string pads. I havent figured out a way around it, and if anyone comes up with something, PLEASE post it! ALSO---I need to send the metronome through SEND 4 serving as a click track for my drummer. Tried panning it like on the 01/W, but that didnt work....Anyone know what I did wrong???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

#19288 - 05/26/99 06:13 PM Re: Trinity sequencer capabillities
a friend Offline

this isn't a fault in the sequencer, it's because you are trying to use more than the 32 available notes of polyphony. When you try to exceed this limit, notes are cut off. You'll notice this with layered string pads which might use more than one voice.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online