SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#191918 - 02/14/03 09:53 AM Re: Ritardando (slow down baby)
J. Larry Offline

Loc: University, MS 38677 USA
Question to those familiar with the Yamaha 2000 (which I may add to my multitrack setup soon)---Will the vocal harmonizer track, or work with the chord progression that's been previously recorded into the sequencer, i.e. in a "hands-free" situation on playback? In other words, can one work soley on vocals (with the harmonizer effect) without having to play the keyboard at the same time?

#191919 - 02/14/03 11:46 AM Re: Ritardando (slow down baby)
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Though I havn't tried it yet, it appears as if this can be done. I'll have to go through the instruction manual to figgure this one out and let you know.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#191920 - 02/14/03 02:56 PM Re: Ritardando (slow down baby)
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by J. Larry:
Question to those familiar with the Yamaha 2000 (which I may add to my multitrack setup soon)---Will the vocal harmonizer track, or work with the chord progression that's been previously recorded into the sequencer, i.e. in a "hands-free" situation on playback? In other words, can one work soley on vocals (with the harmonizer effect) without having to play the keyboard at the same time?

Yes.
DonM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online