SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#191663 - 08/24/06 12:27 AM Re: how many christian music players/singer in here?
spalding4 Offline

Loc: england
YKC. Gospel music is not in fact a style of music. It is nthe central theme of the music and will come in any form so there is no keyboard that is more suited to it than another. Having said that, for more contemporary styles of gospel music you should be able to find ample on preetty much any arranger currently on the market but i personally favour the PA1X for its soulful grooves . If you have the talent though you can create your own styles which i do 30% of the time so the simple answer is any current arranger will suffice. What is more useful to you is to start listening to the various forms of Gospel music and experimenting with them as you develope your ear and feel for the music. There are no short cuts my brother !

#191664 - 08/24/06 12:09 PM Re: how many christian music players/singer in here?
Vadim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ykc:
I was wondering what keyboards you use. I am trying to get into gospel and would like to know if any arranger boards work better than others for the style.

i have been singing and playing in church since i was 8 for pleasure first and foremost and then as a form of ministry. Most of what i play is urban gospel music, traditional gospel and old classic hymns. I I play simply becuase i love the music and that love drives me to play. Simple as that

I am 37.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I Play Roland VA76, and also Play Roland G-1000, mostly G-1000 in church, because its church's keyboard. VA76 has about 800 styles in it, thanx to the ZipDisk, I used some gospel styles and they were ok and original, but when i play in church most of the time i use a style A45(in G-1000) or &8Beat5(in VA76). when I played song:"On the Old rugged cross" i used like a "jazzwalts" style, So Roland has lots of Gospel Styles, or other styles for Gospel Songs.

#191665 - 08/26/06 01:04 AM Re: how many christian music players/singer in here?
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
well, thanks for participating! is good to know there are people sharing the same belief, principles and values, and i wish you all the blessings! and continue making music for his glory! one day should be nice to have alot of keyboard players praising togheter!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online