SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#191167 - 10/26/03 06:56 PM Re: DNJ....... BERMUDA TRIANGLE......EMAIL ;)
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Thanks Guys,
If you could try one or more of the below that would be a help to see which if any are getting through although sending may be a problem as they all have to go the the SMTP server of my isp no matter which account I use......anyway addys are

the-ant@lineone.net

tony@tonywmusic.co.uk

tonyw@tonyandnig.plus.com

Hopefully one of the above will work!!!
Tony

#191168 - 10/26/03 07:38 PM Re: DNJ....... BERMUDA TRIANGLE......EMAIL ;)
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I just sent one to TonyWMusic address.
Don

#191169 - 10/26/03 08:26 PM Re: DNJ....... BERMUDA TRIANGLE......EMAIL ;)
DonM Offline

In case anyone else is interested, it's working. I emailed Tony, he answered, and said that DNJ's mail got through also.
Good night all!
DonM

#191170 - 10/27/03 01:24 AM Re: DNJ....... BERMUDA TRIANGLE......EMAIL ;)
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Indeed Don,
I appear to be getting mail now from both Donny and Don and just as importantly they are getting my replies. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
Apologies for the delay in saying things were better but I had to go to bed!!! And now four hours later I am up again and starting work (Well at least I am in my office and contemplating starting )
Thanks guys for helping me sort this!
Tony

#191171 - 10/27/03 07:15 AM Re: DNJ....... BERMUDA TRIANGLE......EMAIL ;)
DonM Offline

Good morning Tony! I wish I were still young enough to get by with four hours' sleep. I slept until 9:00 a.m., or is it really 8:00 a.m., or 10:00 a.m., (we just changed from daylight savings time to real time, or vice-versa). Anyway, I don't have an alarm clock, so I generally sleep until I have had enough (same as with eating)....
and the way it used to be with sex.
I'm expecting two friends over, Hank and Dean, but they are both musicians also, and they may not be finished sleeping, so I'll put the coffee on so it's ready when they arrive.
We will tinker with equipment and songs for a few hours and may or may not have breakfast or lunch. During the morning or afternoon, we will criticize the Dallas Cowboy and New Orleans Saints' coaching staffs, and perhaps hit a few golf balls.
I'll probably get a call from Gary D. or DNJ, and chat with them for awhile. . . or not. Later on I must go to the post office to mail off a couple of CDs (people actually DO order them sometimes! Amazing!)
I thought I had two days of triple jobs this Monday and Tuesday, but they are next week.
Oh yes, the life of a musician is a tough one, especially on Monday. Great life style, no benefits, little pay, but you can't have everything.
Don't work too hard Tony!
DonM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online