SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#190528 - 10/30/05 01:09 AM Saving Changes to Midi Files PSR3000
Caragabal Offline

Loc: Hobart Tasmania Australia
As stated previously I use midi files collected fron the Web for backing for my vocals.
Changes such a pitch,song volume, main volume,harmony,mic effect on off and vocal harmony on off are done just before I sing the song.
Is there a way the I can save these settings so that I can go straight into the song.

Cousin Ken

#190529 - 10/30/05 05:42 AM Re: Saving Changes to Midi Files PSR3000
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Ken,

All of these can be saved in a single registration on the PSR-3000. However, if the vocal effects are to be triggered on and off during the song itself, this action cannot be saved. There has been some discussion at the PSR Tutorial about triggering vocal harmony in midi files, but nothing in the form of a lesson has come out of it at this time.

When saving midi information to a registration, press the Memory button, then place a check mark in the box net to Song.

Good Luck,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#190530 - 10/30/05 12:48 PM Re: Saving Changes to Midi Files PSR3000
Caragabal Offline

Loc: Hobart Tasmania Australia
Thank You Garry.
This will make life easer.
It is so simple.
Another step forward.
I take it that as you enter another song with to same button it will overwrite the other song.

Cousin Ken

#190531 - 10/30/05 01:25 PM Re: Saving Changes to Midi Files PSR3000
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Yes, the registration would be overwritten if another song is saved to the same registration.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online