SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#190458 - 10/28/05 07:47 AM Re: Bose PA questions
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Actually I already had the cables harnessed for my mixer, so I was able to use that. It's mostly a matter of transportation. I have laptop, pedals, mics, etc. I had it all really well organized before, and it's just a matter of spending a few minutes doing it again.
Remember, I took the PAS to the job about 3 hours after UPS dropped it off, and it's been there since.
Thanks for all the help guys.
I'm going to Hank's to pick up the Midjay again, now that I have time to experiment with it. Who knows, I may be able to do away with the van and get a VW to haul everything in!
DonM

#190459 - 10/28/05 09:01 AM Re: Bose PA questions
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
MidJay-Bose PAS Users,
You're all right! This is the most compact system i've ever owned. Everything fits on my small Honda Civic Hybrid trunk. The Bose PAS base sit on the rear, my wife next to me & my son on the other rear seat.
Regards,
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#190460 - 10/28/05 11:51 AM Re: Bose PA questions
DonM Offline

I just got a call to do a job Sunday at an automobile race track. It's a picnic and awards ceremony (no racing). I did it a couple years ago with two JBL Powered Eon 15s, and while the people up front were blasted away, the ones down the bleachers away couldn't hear.
This will be the ultimate test for the Bose. There should be 6-700 people there at least.
DonM

#190461 - 10/28/05 04:08 PM Re: Bose PA questions
DonM Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by synerjim:
MidJay-Bose PAS Users,
You're all right! This is the most compact system i've ever owned. Everything fits on my small Honda Civic Hybrid trunk. The Bose PAS base sit on the rear, my wife next to me & my son on the other rear seat.
Regards,
Jimmy

I plan to put the Bose in the FRONT and make the family ride in back!
DonM

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online