SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#190177 - 10/20/02 11:49 AM Re: 76 keys and no speakers, best styles and sounds... should I buy a SD1?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Don't forget about the VA76 too. It's much friendlier than your VA3, and easier to tweak in real time. More polyphony too.
The thre choices are top notch - better think long and hard about your performance needs because they all have diferent strengths.
Mic input?
Vocal harmony?
Are these issues?

#190178 - 10/20/02 02:56 PM Re: 76 keys and no speakers, best styles and sounds... should I buy a SD1?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Luís,

I strongly suggest a visit to the Ketron distributor in Portugal - Manuel Pereira e Resende - S. João da Madeira. Contact Carla at 256 822371 to confirm that they have the SD1 at the shop (they normally do!). Playing it is really the best way of checking if it suits your needs.

José.

#190179 - 10/21/02 11:05 AM Re: 76 keys and no speakers, best styles and sounds... should I buy a SD1?
Luis.Santos Offline

Loc: Portugal
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Don't forget about the VA76 too. It's much friendlier than your VA3, and easier to tweak in real time. More polyphony too.
The thre choices are top notch - better think long and hard about your performance needs because they all have diferent strengths.
Mic input?
Vocal harmony?
Are these issues?

Yes... I'm now SD1 has a mic input and the vocal harmonizer so I'd really like to have those features.

#190180 - 10/21/02 11:05 AM Re: 76 keys and no speakers, best styles and sounds... should I buy a SD1?
Luis.Santos Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Mic input?
Vocal harmony?
Are these issues?

Yes... I'm aware now that SD1 has a mic input and the vocal harmonizer so I'd really like to have those features.

#190181 - 10/21/02 11:10 AM Re: 76 keys and no speakers, best styles and sounds... should I buy a SD1?
Luis.Santos Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by matias:
Hi Luís,

I strongly suggest a visit to the Ketron distributor in Portugal - Manuel Pereira e Resende - S. João da Madeira. Contact Carla at 256 822371 to confirm that they have the SD1 at the shop (they normally do!). Playing it is really the best way of checking if it suits your needs.

José.

Thanks for the help. I had already contacted them about the SD1 price, but I'll plan a visit later to "test" the SD1.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online