Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#189371 - 02/13/07 07:22 AM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by RobertG:
This entire chain is proof that nothing interesting is happening with arrangers.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnn.

Really?? When I don't forget to plug in the powercord
before I start play the arranger, plenty of interesting
stuff happens!

Happy Playing.
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#189372 - 02/13/07 07:28 AM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
It's funny how people here are knocking A. Smith. Geez lets compare her to a woman that I KNOW many here love and that's M. Monroe. She wasn't the best singer, but good lord she was freakin HOT. She was an "entertainer". Her life was just as full of crap as A. Smith's. She had affairs, abusive men, and gee I wonder what she died of????

M. Monroe is glorified all the time. A. Smith was a modern day M. Monroe. Her death is traggic, a very young child is left without her mother (and her brother). Rather than trash the woman, respect her as a human being in that she WAS an entertainer as was M. Monroe. She made mistakes just like ALL OF US DO. Let the womans soul rest in peace. It's bad enough she was still mourning the loss of her son, then in her death her home gets robbed and many of her personal items and her daughters were taken. Which I'm sure 90% of it will show up on Ebay.

**You may not have liked Anna's lifestyle, but M. Monroe's was no different**

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 02-13-2007).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#189373 - 02/13/07 08:06 AM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
Dnj Offline

Yea right.....see all these broads in the morning no makeup and its Halloween big time give me a break!

#189374 - 02/13/07 08:38 AM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
You don't have to see them.
In the morning, you're already gone!

#189375 - 02/13/07 02:00 PM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
AJ, Saturday night, a very heavy older grey-haired lady was rolled in a wheel-chair into the restaurant I was working by her granddaughter.

Turns out, she was a former topless dancer at a club I worked in the early 70's.

Damn, getting old can kick you in the A**, sometimes.

Oh well...

"Grandpa" Russ

#189376 - 02/13/07 03:34 PM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
It's funny how people here are knocking A. Smith. Geez lets compare her to a woman that I KNOW many here love and that's M. Monroe. She wasn't the best singer, but good lord she was freakin HOT. She was an "entertainer". Her life was just as full of crap as A. Smith's. She had affairs, abusive men, and gee I wonder what she died of????

M. Monroe is glorified all the time. A. Smith was a modern day M. Monroe. Her death is traggic, a very young child is left without her mother (and her brother). Rather than trash the woman, respect her as a human being in that she WAS an entertainer as was M. Monroe. She made mistakes just like ALL OF US DO. Let the womans soul rest in peace. It's bad enough she was still mourning the loss of her son, then in her death her home gets robbed and many of her personal items and her daughters were taken. Which I'm sure 90% of it will show up on Ebay.

**You may not have liked Anna's lifestyle, but M. Monroe's was no different**

OMG..... You can't POSSIBLY compare ANS to MM. Name one film that ANS didn't suck in (pun intended!) and then watch The Misfits, or Some Like It Hot.

MM's addiction was a by-product of her fame, ANS's was the REASON for it. MM had the decency to show shame for her addictions, ANS promoted hers, shamelessly. MM could act, sing and dance (and look hot doing it!), ANS could do nothing but stumble through life incoherently (and look hot only briefly).

If Elton John ever writes a song about ANS, I will personally shoot him!

The TRUE tragedy is that anyone in this country (or across the world) had to watch this train-wreck in the name of 'reality' entertainment.

#189377 - 02/13/07 03:39 PM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
Dnj Offline

Tragedy is the Book & Movie thats coming out soon....

#189378 - 02/13/07 06:07 PM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
The Phillies finally have a shot at a competitive rotation this year, huh? I just LOVE the start of baseball season !

#189379 - 02/13/07 06:10 PM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
Dnj Offline

Yeah....will the Yankees keep Bernie?

#189380 - 02/13/07 06:17 PM Re: Anna Nicole Smith RIP
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Has Steinbrenner claimed to be ANS's kid's father yet?

He'd better get in line fast!

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online