SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#189257 - 01/22/03 10:24 AM Re: MY FRIENDS ...An Update ....
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Tony! Great to hear the uplifting news that yours will be an EZ fix, and thanks to everyone for sharing the potentially 'life saving' advice of making sure we ALL remember to get annual physicals. - Scott

#189258 - 01/22/03 12:17 PM Re: MY FRIENDS ...An Update ....
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Tony,
really wishing you all the best, my friend!

#189259 - 01/22/03 03:18 PM Re: MY FRIENDS ...An Update ....
Evangelical Offline

Loc: San Diego
Tony, I'm glad to find you back here in good spirits! Unfortunately life will from time to time throw us a curve ball. But if you have the heavy hitter Jesus at bat, you can bet it'll be a home run every time! And it's good to see you're doing exactly that.

As for where "break a leg" came from, ... check this out: http://www.idiomsite.com/breakaleg.htm

Keep on enjoying your music! And your friends here at this forum!

#189260 - 01/23/03 05:34 AM Re: MY FRIENDS ...An Update ....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I really want to thank all of you for your prayers, good wishes and support ... and thanks again to Nigel for providing this space where a family of friends can meet, debate our differences, praise our similarities, and through it all give support to each other ... THANK YOU.. Ev ..... thanks for that insight on 'break a leg'...
As for the Good Lord, He has been by my side every step of the way ... since finding out that something MAY have been wrong, (seems like ages ago), my prayers have been that whatever is His will, He would provide me with the ability to handle it ... and I do believe He has...
And may He continue to Bless all of us....
Keep making beautiful music..
t.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online