SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#187680 - 03/19/02 10:13 AM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
Iam SOOO happy for you. Enjoy as you embark upon this new musical journey. We'll be looking forward to hearing some of your music. All the best

Korg AJ

#187681 - 03/19/02 10:19 AM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Be VERY careful, Ryan. I also started at your age, and am still loving it.
Seriously, we all wish you the best and are so proud that your dreams were realized.
DonM

#187682 - 03/19/02 12:04 PM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
B2 Offline

Loc: Westfield, Massachesetts, USA
Ryan,
Great perspective on life kiddo...keep putting God first and honor him with all you do, everything else will fall into place. Have a ball with your new instrument....Brian

#187683 - 03/19/02 02:16 PM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Ryan,
Congratulations on your new “stuff” it sounds like your off to a fine start. When I joined the “Synth Zone” I started reading about your “dream” and your love for music. Being a new member, I was still getting my “feet wet”. I did not contribute, because when I joined in January I think the ball was already in motion, and to be honest a little skeptical. However reading the different post and reading about you and your family I became aware of just how important a group like this is. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone how was involved in making your dream come true. Uncle Dave, George, SK and AJ, Bluezplayer, Scott, the Don`s and Dan`s and Squeak and Linda, Chris and everyone else how helped aid a fellow musician and his family with the gift of music.

Over the past few months I have gotten a lot of help from this Forum, the people here are very
knowledgeable and are a great help to however comes along looking for advise or needs a question answered. So I thank you Chris for making this BBS and I thank Dr. Simon William's for his contribution to our group. And I would be remiss if I did not thank you all for the help that you have given me. Also let be known that although I may not always agree with “Yamaha of America” I must commend you for what you did for Ryan and his family.
So in closing, I wish you and your family all the best and I sincerely hope that you enjoy and build on what these fine people have done, God bless you all and thanks again.
jedi

#187684 - 03/19/02 03:08 PM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
Jedi,

One thing I appreciated about this is how Uncle Dave took the time to get to know the people at personal level and understand their needs and where they come from. And how the need was met by various people from this forum.

One unfortunate but interesting observation is that people come and go and we forget that there are real people behind and not just instruments or screen names. That what makes me come to this forum is because I believe there is personal attachement between musicians. I am guilty as well in this area. I had several discussions with Ryan but never realised or even asked about his personal life. Never knew that he did not have a keyboard.

I am thankful to all of those who participated in this, unfortunately, I was not one of them. But I am happy like I received the keyboard myself and I am glad for their example.

#187685 - 03/19/02 03:32 PM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi sk880user,
Thanks for the feed-back, and I agree that this is a very unique forum and that the people are real and have wants and needs. I`m as glad for Ryan as I am for anyone else in this group that has some "good luck" tossed there way. The thing that keeps me comming back is the kind responces I get even if I "post or reply" something that might be "old-hat" for some, but always willing to help
jedi

#187686 - 03/19/02 03:51 PM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
All the best Ryan in your new world! Wishing you many happy musical moments with your new setup, and happy to know that you found the psr740 review and sounds at svpworld useful. If ever you get the chance to drop me a line, I would love to hear from you!

Kindest regards
Simon Williams
SVPworld
incorporating PSRworld

------------------
http://www.svpworld.com

#187687 - 03/19/02 05:20 PM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Ryan,
congradulations and all the best while you explore your new Yamaha keyboard, computer and all the accessories.
My friends at Yamaha do deserve our thanks for supplying Ryan with a "free" keyboard and especially thanks to Uncle Dave for his thoughtfulness in making all of this happen. God Bless you all!
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#187688 - 03/19/02 05:40 PM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
Arthur R. Jacobs Offline

Loc: Alma, Michigan, 48801 USA
Out of the fullness of the heart, doth the mouth speak, and this young man certainly does have a full heart, and a mouth that can speak very eloquently about what that heart contains. In this present world of hate and selfishness, this simply exersise of brotherly love has given us all a new lease on life. It says to me, that after all I have seen in my long life in this world, to just trust the Creator for all that I have not seen. To have a friend, you must first be a friend, and this forum is full of friends. ARJ

#187689 - 03/19/02 07:25 PM Re: THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE!
danb Offline

Congratulations!! to you Ryan and to the rest of your family. We can feel your happiness here in this community. This is the greatest BBS I've ever been. I salute to all the people behind this. We are excited to hear some of your compositions. God bless!!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online