SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#187388 - 08/29/06 05:40 AM In Phoenix we will start the "Arranger adventure Club"...
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi to all:

In the store where I work (part time) in Guitar & Keyboard City Phoenix Az, my friend and co-worker Juan Miguel Zarate also an expert arranger player, we'll start an Arranger Adventure Club, since is the first program on it's class here, basically is to share/explain features and give pointers with our customers and prospects, since we have Casio, Yamaha, Korg and Roland arrangers, (I still wish we have Ketron), is going to be interesting, most attendants I think will be from beginners to intermediate, there are a few Pros...

Perhaps for the advance users, we may have another session.
I will post how it goes when we start the program after Labor Day.

#187389 - 08/29/06 05:55 AM Re: In Phoenix we will start the "Arranger adventure Club"...
Dnj Offline

Good luck to you... it sounds like a wonderful way to share playing the Arranger KB with people...so can enjoy it more.
A video demo of your classes would be great too...

#187390 - 08/29/06 11:02 AM Re: In Phoenix we will start the "Arranger adventure Club"...
Alex K Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ USA
Manuel,

Please keep me posted. I don't know what my time availability will be, but if I can, I will be glad to attend.

Best regards,
Alex

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online