SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#186568 - 05/31/06 03:32 AM New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
Magica Alfa Offline

I found some interesting styles made by LIONSTRACS MS X76. What you thing on them. With my keybord they are sound fantastic.
I download them from their dowload area (for arranger)
but also they have demo.
http://www.lionstracs.com/site/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=37&catid=37&Itemid=59

#186569 - 05/31/06 06:11 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hello Magica Alfa
Click on downloads and also download shop. http://www.wersi.co.at/Downloads/
In case you’re wondering, Wersi was the first manufacture to introduce computer keyboard/organ instruments in 2000, and they have been upgraded over time. (And yes they can use VST instruments)
To see how they have developed over the years, you can download a sample magazine from here. http://www.worldofoas.co.uk/sample.htm
BTW. If you purchased one of the original versions, it can be easily upgraded to the very latest version.
Enjoy.

Bill

#186570 - 05/31/06 06:34 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
I've just listened to all the latest style demos dated 31.05.06 and I still see that they are very badly done. They still sound like poorly programmed midi styles that you would expect to find on a very low end Casio or Yamaha PSR (come to think the latter sound better).
Yes I did have the Mediastation and everyone knows on here I hated it because it was faulty, but my opinions on the sounds and styles have nothing to do with that fact, I am simply basing my opinion on what I hear from the downloads today.
Also the demonstrator who seems to always play badly with organ sounds says piano and 15 seconds later he stumbles across the piano sound - great for live use this 15 seconds to pick and swap a sound, NOT. He is setting a very bad example when demonstrating, I can't see the reasoning behind Lionstracs using him all the time when he doesn't seem to know his way around this instrument.
The best demos they had was Andy Spiller from the UK playing on 2 videos with piano sounds.
Well that's my view let's see what others think

#186571 - 05/31/06 07:03 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
Magica Alfa Offline

DEAR,

If you are having so big problem you must first have base knowledge on LINUX. On start I had also problems But then comes up new things. You must first know the think. Also when you build computer you had problems. But When you have all in hand is simply the best as LIONSTRACS MS x76 (for me) I'm playing with it on performance. I can tell you that it sounds fantastic. Also I had no problem with loading Big PIANO NI KONTAKT is fine tool. You can put inside piano of 800 MB with no problems of loading. When you push key is rights tone played. But you must understand system. In this moment is possible to put inside 4 GB RAM This is enough for all your playing all night long. Also keyboard is developing. Every day new things on web. (LIONSTRACS & LINUX) This is full functionality.

I thing CRAIGH you must check once more LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X76 but FULL VERSION WITH COMLETE NEW SOUNDS

Abacus BILL

SORRY but WERSI: You can check on:
http://www.mercy-no-wersi.com/

I'm glade that I find so good and reliable thing.

LIONSTRACS X76 is much better then standard keyboards without possibility to upgrade on what you want.

#186572 - 05/31/06 07:18 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
Craig_UK Offline

Check out Lionstracs again lmao no thanks.
If and when they ever come up to the quality that Korg, Yamaha, Roland, Ketron, Wersi and even Casio produce I'll give them a 2nd look, in the meantime Dom can sell these to whoever is daft enough to buy an unfinished pre-production product.

#186573 - 05/31/06 07:28 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
Magica Alfa Offline

But system is better then Korg, Yamaha, Roland, Ketron, Wersi you must only find in keyboard. I'll show you things I made and is LIVE PLAYING not something else
http://www.sraka.com/holliday%2Dband/mp3/Holliday%20band%20-1-%20Ima%20nešto%20(live).mp3

sorry is not your language but play life in trio not all five other things are made with LIONSTRACS life instruments bass and drums in arranger)

This is true. You must trie to find sounds. Sounds are all over the world.

My name is ZMAGO.

#186574 - 05/31/06 08:34 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
Craig_UK Offline

Thanks for sharing your song which sounds OK.
The style used and sounds are certainly not up to the likes of Tyros 2 with the Super Articulation, nor do they sound as good as what Korg and Roland churn out. As for it being better than any other arranger that's your opinion m8, we all think our arrangers are better than anyone elses on here lol. As long as you like what you've purchased and it enables you to make music on it then that's all what matters. Who cares what manufacturers logo is on it. My experience with Lionstracs are well in the past.

#186575 - 05/31/06 09:00 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
trtjazz Offline

While your demo was nice, I was totally unimpressed by the sounds of this keyboard I'm with Craig, still a looooooooooong way to go here for Liontracks.IMO

Terry

#186576 - 05/31/06 09:02 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Well, the original style demo's sound very very poor. Craig is right in his comments.
The styles sound 'unstable', instruments unbalanced and wrong choosen.

Lionstracs : Please redo your homework so we can expect you to be at an acceptable keyboard engineering/technology level in .... let's say 5 years ?

[This message has been edited by kla4 (edited 05-31-2006).]

#186577 - 05/31/06 09:05 AM Re: New styles from LIONSTRACS MS X76
Magica Alfa Offline

Thank Craig_UK:
Sounds are LIVE sounds. not sounds from keyb. aranger. But they are made as loops. You can check by your self.
Bass is virtual bassist from steinberg. Check once more.
Piano and ground from NI Kontakt. and
now your system stop with TYROS. Listen to song carefully. This is future of arranger.

Realy problem is that LOGO if that made by YAMAHA, ROLAND, KORG than is super. Realy all this keyboards are fine but closed. You are not have oportunity to be free.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online