SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#185786 - 04/02/07 07:41 AM Ireland and UK
Stein67 Offline

I hope Nigel doesn't mind me posting this. If it is inappropriate, please remove.

I am part of the management team of a new music store in Ireland. We stock a wide range of instruments from guitars, keyboards, digital pianos, traditional Irish and much more.

I am over the keyboard / digital piano manager, and I feel that the arranger keyboards of today deserve a lot more exposure than they do get in certain quarters.

I am the proud owner of a Tyros 2 from Christmas, and it is an amazing piece of equipment. We can also supply Korg and Roland (and would like to get Ketron involved too at some stage in the future).

Basically, if anyone is interested in a music product please give send me a PM and I will do my best to give you a great deal and the service I would expect to receive myself.

As I said, I haven't given the name or the location out as I am not sure if it is appropriate to "advertise" as such but I hope Nigel won't mind.

I look forward to hearing from you.

#185787 - 04/02/07 07:46 AM Re: Ireland and UK
Stein67 Offline

...."I'm over the keyboards / digital piano manager"......

I don't know if that is humanly possible!!

#185788 - 04/02/07 07:47 AM Re: Ireland and UK
Dnj Offline

If your a dealer what is your Business name & location? Are you a sponsor here on the SZ?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 04-02-2007).]

#185789 - 04/02/07 03:33 PM Re: Ireland and UK
Stein67 Offline

Don't want to give many details out, incase I am going against policy. But we are based in the North of Ireland and have been open for about 7 months. I will post actual company name if Nigel says its OK, or I will give details via PM.

Things are going well, and long may it continue. It is obviously tough at the start, but we are doing our best to give good service and deals to the local community and beyond.

As for being a "sponsor on SZ"....I am not too sure what you mean....sorry!! I do post here, and check the site every day, but I normally only check this section of the site. Apologies for my ignorance

#185790 - 04/02/07 06:46 PM Re: Ireland and UK
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Sure Stein67, you are welcome to mention the business name and any contact info such as email, website or phone number. It is a good thing to know an arranger keyboard dealer in the UK who is in touch with the current market.

#185791 - 04/03/07 06:43 AM Re: Ireland and UK
Stein67 Offline

Nigel, you're a gentleman as always. Thanks.

We are called KMG Music, based in Belfast. We are dealers for Yamaha, Korg and Roland. So if anyone is ever in Ireland you're more than welcome to call in for a cup of tea or coffee

We did have a Tyros 2 in store before Christmas, but that is now sold. However we do hope to have another within the next few weeks for demo. We can order any product and delivery time (if in stock) is usually very fast from the mentioned suppliers.

Through time I would hope the keyboard dept will be built up in store but I can order in virtually any instrument, so if anyone is looking for any equipment send me a PM and I will do my best to do a good deal.

All the best (and thanks again Nigel).

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online