SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#185615 - 10/28/03 04:58 PM Re: Music light, has anyone tried one of these?
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi all

ScottY: Aren't you the one that has the Littlite? I was looking for that thread but couldn't find it. How do you like it?

Grandpa Doug: Hello, it's good to hear from you over here on the Yamaha forum. hehehe. I was glad to hear the light works on all brands, because if I get a KN7000 too it could have gotten quite expensive for two lights.

Best
ScottL

#185616 - 10/28/03 07:38 PM Re: Music light, has anyone tried one of these?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Langholff:
ScottY: Aren't you the one that has the Littlite? I was looking for that thread but couldn't find it. How do you like it?

Yep, own BOTH the Littlite 18" gooseneck lamp http://www.littlite.com/product.php?id=25 as well as the Concert II Florescent. I utilize the Littlite for gigging and reserve the Concert II for the home practice studio. The Littlite L-3/18 attaches to the keyboard via included removable industrial strength velcro 'snap mounts', which provides quick removal to easily switch back and forth between the Tyros & PSR2000.

Though I've utilized the Concert II florescent lamp out on gigs, I prefer taking the Littlite because its halogen lamp is much brighter, making it easier to focus bright light to a specific section of the music page. The Concert II, on the other hand, produces a soft diffused effect. I like the Concert II for at home practicing, and when used in tandem with another light source, but for gig work I prefer the Littlite. - Scott

#185617 - 10/29/03 10:44 PM Re: Music light, has anyone tried one of these?
mr82thebar Offline

Loc: Baltimore,Md.
I've been using a gooseneck lamp purchased from Target . Make sure you point it toward you instead og the audiance. It's reall a bright halageon light for about ten dollars. Bob

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online