SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#185112 - 09/25/05 12:34 PM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Sort of...

#185113 - 09/25/05 01:24 PM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Actually I think that this is the best time of my life.

#185114 - 09/25/05 02:05 PM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Happy B-day.....I will be there myself in a few days from now....!!

Feliz cumpleaņos !!

#185115 - 09/25/05 05:18 PM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Rome:
I want to catch up to George Burns and Bob Hope...then I consider playing a Harp...hehe
Tony Rome

Now Bob Moog has passed on I think that now we can choose to play a MiniMoog for eternity rather than a harp. Much cooler.

#185116 - 09/25/05 06:54 PM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Now Bob Moog has passed on I think that now we can choose to play a MiniMoog for eternity rather than a harp. Much cooler.

Count me in.....
Tony Rome

#185117 - 09/25/05 06:56 PM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Happy 50th!!!!!

I'm a pup of 46! I am thankful for the life I have, but each year I feel a little depressed at my birthday. I'm usually a pretty upbeat guy, but have this hangup with age. I'm not sure how to turn things around so I feel better about getting older. I really wouldn't wish to re-live any point of my life, it's all been very fine. But somewhere I have let the daily bull**it take its toll on my general attitude. I never used to be this way. I miss the more carefree guy I used to be...............Is it possible to care too much?

#185118 - 09/25/05 08:22 PM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Happy Birthday Al, and many, many more. Keep in mind that life is a lot like a roll of toilet paper--the closer you get to the end of the roll, the faster if comes off!

Charlie, lighten up. Life's great, especially if you can do what you want to do once in a while. Every day presents a new and exciting challenge. The way I look at it every day is a good day--some are just better than others.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#185119 - 09/26/05 04:57 AM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Gary, ROFLMAO, you have such a way with words!!! Too Funny!

mdorantes: Happy Birthday to You on your 50th!!!

Well, the family had a surprise birthday party for me yesterday. I thought I was working a gig with my band at a local Ramada Inn which would have made it a triple; Fri-Sat-Sun. Instead when I walked in the band was playing the Beatles rendition of Birthday, the place was full already, and I immediately spotted family who travelled from afar.

They got me.....total surprise. I must admit, I'm not used to such attention, I'm usually the one either throwing the party or part of the entertainment so this was very embarrasing for me.

As the party progressed I became more and more comfortable and really enjoyed myself once I started drinking wine in earnest.

Today as I reflect upon the event, I feel very humbled and emotional that my friends and family would honor me as they did. I feel more alive and I guess philosophical how much I cherish living and life itself.

Just being able to share this with my Synthzone family is another thing I cherish very much and I thank you all for that opportunity!!!

Regards,
Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#185120 - 09/26/05 06:26 AM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
NICE !!! ... to paraphrase: you must be a good man, kbrkr ...
t.

#185121 - 09/26/05 08:41 AM Re: The Big 5 0 !!
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
Gary, ROFLMAO, you have such a way with words!!! Too Funny!

mdorantes: Happy Birthday to You on your 50th!!!

Well, the family had a surprise birthday party for me yesterday. I thought I was working a gig with my band at a local Ramada Inn which would have made it a triple; Fri-Sat-Sun. Instead when I walked in the band was playing the Beatles rendition of Birthday, the place was full already, and I immediately spotted family who travelled from afar.

They got me.....total surprise. I must admit, I'm not used to such attention, I'm usually the one either throwing the party or part of the entertainment so this was very embarrasing for me.

As the party progressed I became more and more comfortable and really enjoyed myself once I started drinking wine in earnest.

Today as I reflect upon the event, I feel very humbled and emotional that my friends and family would honor me as they did. I feel more alive and I guess philosophical how much I cherish living and life itself.

Just being able to share this with my Synthzone family is another thing I cherish very much and I thank you all for that opportunity!!!

Regards,
Al

Hey AL...this really is a great family isn't it????
Tony Rome

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online