SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#182623 - 04/22/02 04:30 PM va 76 demo's
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hello friends,
i have played 10 demo's on the roland va 76 today. But i have trouble with uploading to a
free site. I have tried the advice of "dreamer" to use tripod.com but it don't work(i think a wrong use of me !!!)
has sombody a advice for quick upload to a site?

i have made some short "live demo's" with the va 76(with use of variphrase and the best styles.) I love the piano sound and
the use of some other voices and styles.
If i can upload the demo's on another site
please let me know on this topic.
Greetings Notlos.

------------------

#182624 - 04/22/02 10:47 PM Re: va 76 demo's
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Tripod has been having lots of trouble lately. They recently changed their policy on websites and are trying to get everybody to pay for them instead of giving them free.
I used to have a lot of MP3's on my site and everybody could easily download them. Now the slightest bit of traffic results in the site shutting down for "excessive use of bandwidth". Then I get a message saying I need to pay for more bandwidth.
I guess we can't blame them for trying to make a buck though.
I think Yahoo still has free websites available. Just be sure they know it is not for commercial use.
DonM

#182625 - 04/23/02 07:05 AM Re: va 76 demo's
Henry01 Offline

Loc: Dublin, California, USA
Hi notlos,

If you like, you can ftp the demos to my server at cornerstone.servehttp.com, user name ftpuser, password ftpuser. You will need a ftp program. wsFTP from download.com is a good one. Once you uploaded the files, I'll make a web page for the songs so that everyone can download them.

Henry

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online