SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#182604 - 07/30/03 12:05 PM Re: Just a quick note
B2 Offline

Loc: Westfield, Massachesetts, USA
Thanks for the Grandfather Clause Ya'll
Scott- I have really enjoyed getting back to basics with the piano...I had gotten very rusty. Getting much easier now, learning to feel abit more comfortable playing in different keys again ....something about just the piano and singing...it keeps me honest....I do enjoy watching skilled musicians on an arranger though, it really can capture an audience
Angelo - How is your musical journey going? Do you still love the EV's or have you changed...mine are still performing wonderfully and dispite the early hiss and humm dilema, all is well. I read the reviews and threads on your firat performance...Bravo my friend...
Tim - I bought all my stuff at Sam Ash last year, and had planned to pay it all off using the money I earned on weddings and Christmas Parties. I did 4 Christmas Parties, then went off to Iraq. So there is still 3500 on my card that I will pull out of savings to avoid interest...needless to say, Momma is not the happiest person ...though in fairness to her, she is my biggest supporter and fan...so I need to wait until I actually earn the money back and then some before I wander down the Sam Ash path again...
Eddie, Still looking forward to seeing you down south soon. I'll let you know....
To everyone else, Thanks for the welcome home. It's great to be back Brian

[This message has been edited by B2 (edited 07-30-2003).]

#182605 - 08/01/03 09:03 PM Re: Just a quick note
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
BRIAN..... GREAT to hear from you again... I was quite hesitant to ask if anyone on the board had heard from you!!!
Our deepest gratitude and THANK YOU to you and all your comrades over there ... YOU are what makes us strong....
Great to have you back, and keep posting...
t.

#182606 - 08/02/03 07:24 AM Re: Just a quick note
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
Welcome back Brian. Glad to have you here. I will always remember not only that you served your country so well, but also the generous offer you made to ship your 2k to me so that I could use it for a couple of weekend gigs I had last year, when my original 2k was in repair. I now have a 2000 again, and this one works very well.

AJ

#182607 - 08/02/03 09:14 AM Re: Just a quick note
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
So glad you are back safely. We appreciate your service to us.
DonM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online