SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#182355 - 09/10/04 03:24 AM Sad day for me!
sunster Offline

Loc: Mumbai, INDIA
Hi!
I'm not really active on this forum but I just felt the need to talk to every1 here. Im back with my childhood sweetheart Jennifer since last december after we broke up about 6 years ago. Our reunion was really Godsent. But there's a problem. My father does not approve of us together although things at Jennifer's end is all clear (in her family). The one person who is really instrumental for getting us back together and who always encouraged us is Jennifer's Dad. Sadly, he is no more. He expired today at 1PM after a long bout with heart ailments and liver damage and its a great loss for me. He was not only like a father to me but also a great and understanding friend. Jennifer was unconsolable but she is really strong and is taking things in the right sense. I just want you, my friends to pray for a minute for John uncle (Jennifer's Dad) whenever you have time.
I promised him that I will marry Jennifer and keep her happy and he wanted it to see it happen b4 he died...which could not materialise. Friends, please pray for us. Prayer has a lot of strength and Im sure with all your combined prayer I will be successful in my intention. Im also happy to be assoociated with so many nice people on this forum and with music, surely, we can tackle any situation head on.

Thanx a million

Sunny

[This message has been edited by sunster (edited 09-10-2004).]

[This message has been edited by sunster (edited 09-10-2004).]

#182356 - 09/10/04 06:53 AM Re: Sad day for me!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Sunny ... our condolences and prayers are with you ....
t.

#182357 - 09/10/04 08:26 AM Re: Sad day for me!
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
My thots are with You & Jennifer. She needs you now more than ever.
Good Luck to the both of you.

------------------
...L

#182358 - 09/10/04 12:14 PM Re: Sad day for me!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
DonM

#182359 - 09/10/04 01:41 PM Re: Sad day for me!
RW Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Sunny,

Terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I've prayed already for you and Jennifer. Only through Christ will you find true peace on earth. God works in mysterious ways. It sounds as though He extended Jennifer's Dad's days so he could use him to get you and her hooked up. The Lord must have a nice place for him. May he rest in peace.

Bob
<><

#182360 - 09/10/04 05:31 PM Re: Sad day for me!
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Sunny,
So sorry for your loss.
I lost my own Dad just over twelve months ago and know how numb, angry and desperately sad you and Jennifer must be feeling at the moment.

It sounds like a platitude at the moment I am sure, but know that he is still with you and celebrate the times you did have together. I like to think of it as our loved ones popping into another room and one day, when it is time we will be able to enter and be together in love, never to be parted again.

My thoughts are with you both
Tony

#182361 - 09/10/04 06:34 PM Re: Sad day for me!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Sunster, I'm really sorry for the tragic loss of your soon to be father in law, especially under these strained circumstances with your father. I trust in time, that he will grow to accept and give his support to you and Jennifer. Sometimes it takes a death before people can see things from anothr perspective. I hope this to be the case with your father, but either way, do the best you can to love & support him in spite of his current feelings. My condolences & prayers go out to you and your family. Good luck. - Scott

#182362 - 09/11/04 07:59 AM Re: Sad day for me!
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Sunny,

My condolences and prayers.

Glenn

#182363 - 09/11/04 09:22 AM Re: Sad day for me!
Beakybird Offline

Dear Sunny,

Sorry for the loss of your dear future father-in-law. Now departed from his body, I'm sure he will be happy that his daughter is going to marry someone who loves her so much.

In regards to your own father, you should perhaps go into the eye of the hurricane - that is, approach him with Jennifer at your side, express your intentions, and ask for his blessing. Whether you get it or not, he will respect you for doing the right thing.

Beakybird

#182364 - 09/12/04 10:12 PM Re: Sad day for me!
sunster Offline

Loc: Mumbai, INDIA
Thanks a lot to all here.
Believe me, I live a changed life from today. A much mmore positive one. That day when the funeral took place I was going to the burial site and on the way i read all the posts that you had put up and i felt a strange new strength. It really made a difference and I thank you immensely for it.

Sunny

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online