SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#181865 - 09/22/03 09:43 PM Playing songs non stop on the 2100
sunster Offline

Loc: Mumbai, INDIA
Hi!
In most of my gigs, the beginning is slow with ballads and slow rock. As the tempo increases and people are with glasses in their hands, they want faster music. I have about 50 Hindi dance tracks which fit into the PSR 740s styles with ease. the problem here is that I can't play them non stop or fade one song into another. Would that be in any way possible with the PSR 2100? I'm not talking about MIDI songs, just songs played with the styles inbuilt on the board...something like a non-stop dance medley u know! Is there any external software I can use in conjunction with the Board that would enable me to achieve this?
Thanx
Sunny

#181866 - 09/22/03 11:12 PM Re: Playing songs non stop on the 2100
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You can set up a Registration Memory for each song, in the order that you want to play them. Then just hit the next Reg. button when you want to change songs.
You store them in User memory, but for a large number, it may be best to have them on a floppy.
DonM

#181867 - 09/23/03 07:42 PM Re: Playing songs non stop on the 2100
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Sunny,
Don's right. The only way to get the new tempo to be correct for each song (without a pause) is to use registrations. Just push and run !

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online