Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
The "contact" page has the Bose shots !

#181454 - 01/22/04 11:22 AM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
ziggy Offline

Loc: Malta
Quote:
Originally posted by Leon:
UD..which link or page shows us the BOSE in action. The only pic(s) I found were of you at Big Ed's, and the other with a beautiful young lady...?
Just wunderin'...am I missing sumpthin' ?

This should take you there http://www.daveboydmusic.com/contact.htm

#181455 - 01/22/04 12:33 PM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Ud never ceases to amaze me. I thought i was the only musician besides a couple of Jazz guys that did this tune.

Dave what about "Everything Happens To Me"
"Polka Dots And Moonbeams?"

Wow! I'm dealing with a real pro here. I'm gonna sound even better when I get my laptop.

#181456 - 01/22/04 12:48 PM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
Leon Offline

Loc: British Columbia
oooooo !! That does look nice doesn't it? Thanx Brick, Thanx UD. That has got to be sooooo slick to set up, and on top of that, you could string a line up between them to hang a sweaty shirt up to dry between sets!
Seriously..Your set-up looks great UD, thanx for the shots, and good luck with the system. ...L

#181457 - 01/22/04 01:07 PM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Dave,

Looks like a nice, clean setup. Hopefully, I'll have the opportunity to hear it sometime in the near future. The MP3 with the Digitech VR was awesome. Anyone that hears it and says the VR sounds robotic should have their hearing checked.

Thanks again,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#181458 - 01/22/04 01:20 PM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Thanx for simplifying the link Ziggy ! I never thought of that.
To quote Scout : (Mockingbird)
"Hey Boo"

Polkadots is one of my staples, although I must admit, the first time I heard it was a John Denver arrangement ! Remember, I'm just a pup! These old standards are WAaaaaaay before my time. I'm a flower child from the 60s ! The last wave of baby boomers.

(Where's my Korg? huh, huh, huh????)

#181459 - 01/22/04 02:52 PM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
ziggy Offline

Loc: Malta
No prob Dave, must say I never heard that song nice interpretation good job, Just want to say this Dave like I said before digitech is a great contender to TC money wise and it does a great job for live and Studio recording and a good example was set by your recording.

Good Work and congratulation on the rendition as well
Tony.

#181460 - 01/22/04 04:43 PM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Dave,

You keep getting me in trouble. I'm gonna have to quit hanging around with you. You're a bad example for me.

Now you're telling me John Denver did Polkadots and Moonbeams, Now I gotta go to kazza and see if I can locate it. I have to hear that. Dave am I gonna like it or laugh?

Jonny Cash did it too?

#181461 - 01/23/04 07:49 AM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Uncle Dave,

I'm having trouble connecting to www.daveboydmusic.com. Our network administrator says it is your site not letting me in. I was really looking forward to hearing you do "Nightingale Sang". It is one of my favorite songs. Is anyone else having trouble?

Tom

Tom

#181462 - 01/23/04 08:06 AM Re: Bose pic on the job, and harmonizer demo
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cavanaugh:
Uncle Dave,

I'm having trouble connecting to www.daveboydmusic.com. Our network administrator says it is your site not letting me in. I was really looking forward to hearing you do "Nightingale Sang". It is one of my favorite songs. Is anyone else having trouble?

Tom

Yes - I can't get into some parts of the site either. That link to the "contact.htm" page gives me a "forbidden to access this area" message.

[This message has been edited by The Pro (edited 01-23-2004).]

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online