SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#181273 - 10/19/00 10:43 AM x1
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
Single reg sometimes doesnt change I may be pilot but it looks like something else EG Interference at mains supply Any IDEAS

#181274 - 10/19/00 11:43 AM Re: x1
Paul Ip Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
You might want to save your single registration in a particular directory and then save your power on default to be in that directory so when changing single registration you can find them in the default directory. In the past I did not pay attention to which folder I saved my single registrations and had some problems accessing them because I was in wrong directory. After saving power-on default directory, now single registration changes always work for me.

Paul Ip
from Texas

#181275 - 10/21/00 03:36 PM Re: x1
flowerssupply Offline

Thanks paul but it is not that as I have all single regs in same folder which is saved at power on and comes on ok at power on. Thanks for reply. I was informed that it may need an electrical unit to avoid interference. but I didnt try it --[ trying to save money !!!

------------------
yyyyyy

#181276 - 10/21/00 03:40 PM Re: x1
flowerssupply Offline

I should explain that this problem occurs most nights and it seems to not be related to any specific Reg. Sue to it I sometimes dont wait for the change over to new reg (usually takes 1 to 2 seconds. I reenter number

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online