SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#17914 - 02/23/02 04:46 AM M1 Global settings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hw could I get the global settings to the factory originals.

I changed them and after a long nightmare, after buying the Voice Crystal Original sounds and combis I still have the problem. The sound are too low and I cant get the right setting . Some guy at the place I bought the ROM card told me there is a key combination to use when turning the synth on that resets the global settings. I tried but it doesnt works (Int+global). I guess if there is a way to transfer only the global setting to the Korg M1 or if there is a printed settings listed elsewere.

please help me

I tried to thru a sysex program but it gets things worst , thats the reason I have to bought the ROM card.

Thanks in advance for any help

#17915 - 03/03/02 03:28 AM Re: M1 Global settings
slr-online Offline

Loc: England
Sounds like you have some corrupt data somewhere. Have you tried pressing Int, Combi and Card whilst powering up?

This should reset the keyboard. Make sure you have back ups of anything you want on board as if I remember correctly, it wipes all the memory so everything appears with InitProgramme00 etc. (Long time since I owned an M1) You can then reload the factory originals.
This should at least tell you if you are running corrupt software or if something more sinister is ocurring.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online