SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#17884 - 12/14/01 02:34 PM Korg Karma Program Select
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can someone please relay to me how to get the programs into the sequencer? There are two sets of program banks. One that was loaded off a disk and one that seems to have been previously installed. The ones already installed are the ones I am having problems with. Thanks - Taravesa

#17885 - 12/25/01 09:39 AM Re: Korg Karma Program Select
vic83 Offline

Loc: Florida
If you want to select a program in the Sequencer.go to "track" next to "T01". you will find it saying Track 01.then go under "1fast"and select it.then press utility and select "select by catgaory".pick your sound and then press "ok" and you got a sound in Track 1.each track can only hold one sound.so if you want diffrent sound.select track02 next to "T01", and go under "2fast" select,utility,catagory..so on jsut liek I explained above.

if you meant any thing else let me know.

------------------
Vic:)

#17886 - 12/25/01 01:19 PM Re: Korg Karma Program Select
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Taravesa:
Can someone please relay to me how to get the programs into the sequencer? There are two sets of program banks. One that was loaded off a disk and one that seems to have been previously installed. The ones already installed are the ones I am having problems with. Thanks - Taravesa

Dear Vic 83:

Merry Christmas and thank you ever so much..

Taravesa

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online