SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#178518 - 11/26/05 02:28 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
claudiu Offline

Loc: Sterling Heights, Michigan USA
Hello...What do you guys think about ACID Music Studio 5 and ACID Pro 5.0 and Sound Forge 8.0 ?
I bought them yesterday for like..500 $

#178519 - 11/26/05 02:44 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
zalmi Offline

Loc: London, UK
Hi Cluadio. Don't know much about ACID. Did you have a chance try Fruity Loops yet? It's a great program!

#178520 - 11/26/05 02:46 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
claudiu Offline

Hi zalmi..are there like...Trance FL..Hip-hop FL...?or there's just one Fruity Loops..?

#178521 - 11/26/05 03:21 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
zalmi Offline

Loc: London, UK
No, there is only one FL. You have to try it. Download it, I gave you the links above. All the best.

[This message has been edited by zalmi (edited 11-26-2005).]

#178522 - 11/26/05 03:28 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
church Offline

Loc: Fremont,CA.
Quote:
Originally posted by church:
OOPS!hit the button,sorry.Sometimes I feel the same way when I post,Knowbody Answers ,in my mind because I think no one cares,or when they do answer,I go into a long answer or Question,so some people will remember,and say,"oh it's him again",our minds can play with us.I heard the music when you posted 1st,was good but not my type.It was pretty bad How someone told you good bye to you,I thought so,but I find sometimes you have to turn the other cheek,after correcting confronting the person.I'm sorry it went that way.Hope you stick it in there with us?I belong to other Keyboard sites forums,they are all great,sometimes I do feel like a family,because we have the same likeness in music.It's hard for me because all of my Friend,and Family here at home are Non- Musical,they don't care,and no support from the wife,because I want the latest in keyBoards,and the best $$$$.Don't we all?I feel for you.We always can forgive,yes, I know,butwe don't forget,so we have to let go of it,it's hard to.Take care
Ron

#178523 - 11/26/05 06:08 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
claudiu Offline

Okay....I don't know what to say...Zalmi...i checked it out..i like it..but i don't know...i have these 3 softwares i bought yesterday ( Acid Music Studio 5.0 - Acid Pro 5.0 and Sound Forge 8.0 ) all of them from sony..
http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/products/acidfamily.asp

I have to learn to work with these 3..they're very complicated and i lost the thing with the...manual..

Thank you

Respects,

Me

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online