SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#178488 - 11/24/05 05:52 PM Allow me to say goodbye
claudiu Offline

Loc: Sterling Heights, Michigan USA
Sorry for bothering you guys...i won't bother you anymore...I apologize for all my posts and from now on i won't post anything else...It's time for me to go from this forum because i bother people and i'm annoying...I hope you're all going to have a happy life and I hope you will use your talent in the best way you can.
I apologize again.

Kind Regards,

Claudiu

#178489 - 11/24/05 06:07 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Claudiu, what are you doing? Don't follow what others have done..

Stick around and learn from old men..

#178490 - 11/24/05 06:12 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
claudiu Offline

Fran..that's what i'm trying to do but read my last post " A simple question! "... I was trying to get an answer...and they all started a mess....it's just 2 songs..and a question...what have i done that wrong... ?

#178491 - 11/24/05 06:14 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
claudiu Offline

" Hi there, Claudiu,
I think people on this forum don't really appreciate this music, maybe that's why people aren't responding. Try this forum: http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultim...t=0;DaysPrune=0

They are more likely to respond. "

I don't really care what other people think about this genre....i was asking a question..
and they are asking me to go to another forum..

[This message has been edited by claudiu (edited 11-24-2005).]

#178492 - 11/24/05 06:25 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
pianodano Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia
Hi Claudiu,

I for one think your post are kind of neat. I have followed them all or nearly all. I think it is fascinating that the internet makes it possible to make contact with people everywhere and all over the world. I also am intriqued by different peoples use of language and the skill so many have in other languages that may not be in their own tongue.Anyway, please stick around.

Regards,

Danny

[This message has been edited by pianodano (edited 11-24-2005).]

#178493 - 11/24/05 07:54 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Claudiu,
why are you thinking of leaving?
I think all that the guys were saying was, that there are other forums around , some maybe better suited to the modern type of "Dance " music of those demo's. Doesn't mean you have to leave this forum, just because we may not appreciate rap or hip hop or dance. I belong to 5 or 6 forums, this one deals with keyboards another one deals with music software, another deals with styles etc etc. Different forums for different questions.

best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by claudiu:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#178494 - 11/24/05 09:40 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
claudiu Offline

I'm not the rap/hip-hop kind of a guy. I've been playing the piano for 11 years now and i appreciate all the music in this world...and just because i posted those 2 dance songs people felt offended...i was looking for the answer Fran gave me...and they don't appreciate my willing + struggling to learn to work with my va76 which i'm so excited about.

#178495 - 11/24/05 09:55 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
zuki Offline

Claudiu -

Stick around and keep working with that great VA76 board. I'd love to hear some of your own music one day

Regards,
zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#178496 - 11/24/05 10:00 PM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
tcon Offline

Loc: Pinellas Park.Florida. usa
Claudio,Ilove your enthusiasm and your energy.The only way you will learn is to keep asking questions.You may not always get an awnser because sometimes the question may be misunderstood or others may not know either,but keep trying anyway.It is nice to hear from some one your age who actually admits to not knowing everything already.Terry

#178497 - 11/25/05 12:26 AM Re: Allow me to say goodbye
zalmi Offline

Loc: London, UK
Hi Claudio,

I'm sorry if I offended you with my post. I wasn't trying to do that. I just noticed that you weren't getting responses, and you were wondering why, so I suggested that it was probaby because members of this forum don't really 'dig' that music.

I understand you appreciate all genres. Maybe it's worth using another forum for techno and electrinoca, and using this forum for more traditional genres. Just trying to help you out.

Respectfuly,

Zalmi

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online