SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#177679 - 03/28/02 03:12 PM Re: Greetings everyone!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Hey - this is the RIGHT spot. It's for ALL arranger comments.

#177680 - 03/28/02 04:53 PM Re: Greetings everyone!
diosif Offline

Loc: Greece
I'm also new here, but I welcome you since I joined before you I thought that this was "just a forum" but as I came to realize, it is a big company, or better said, family!

#177681 - 03/28/02 05:11 PM Re: Greetings everyone!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Welcome aboard. We do not discriminate against you lower forms of musicians who do not use keyboard arrangers.
DonM

But you do have to have a sense of humor!

#177682 - 03/28/02 10:25 PM Re: Greetings everyone!
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Don, I think that he has a sense of humour, but I don't know if he will be able to stand OUR sense of humour.....

#177683 - 03/28/02 11:41 PM Re: Greetings everyone!
Sjonesmusic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer:
Don, I think that he has a sense of humour, but I don't know if he will be able to stand OUR sense of humour.....

Oh, humor is something I of which I have in an abundance!

Peace,

Scott

#177684 - 03/30/02 12:22 PM Re: Greetings everyone!
ComposerRyan Offline

I believe that nothing should seperate people and musicians...so, you are welcome here anytime Scott! This place is for all types of musicians and, again, nothing should seperate us from sharing each other's thoughts, questions, and so on! But, of course, even though there are a lot of different musicians with different musical backgrounds, things should still stay on topic and they always have here at the SynthZone! This place is just awesome and the people here are really special - the synthzone is definitely a one-of-a-kind!

Anyway, most musicians "arrange" their music in some type of way - like you do obviously. I did get a chance to listen to some of your music. You are obviously very gifted and your music is very unique...It is original and I will be sure to go back and listen to some more music! By the way, I looked at your website...I really like the design! You obviously put a lot of effort into it and I will be sure to go back there and check it out some more too! Good Job!

See you around and have a nice day,
Ryan

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com

#177685 - 03/30/02 09:07 PM Re: Greetings everyone!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by ComposerRyan:
I believe that nothing should seperate people and musicians...

......How about drummers?

#177686 - 03/30/02 09:22 PM Re: Greetings everyone!
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Drummers "OK", too as long as they don`t drum on a 2000, those keys could never stand the pounding

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online