SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#1758 - 03/05/02 12:30 PM Question to all musicians here.
epu Offline

Hey everyone. I just had an idea. I hope I don't offend anyone by this post. I was realizing howmany of you here have sites with your music on it. I also noticed that not many of your sites come up on search engines when I try to look for them (i.e. If I forgot the URL).

I was thinking about creating a special "links" page on my site where I would have links to all of your pages with music on them. In return, you'd put a link on my page. The more links to our pages, the more likely search engine spiders would list our pages on the world wide web.

I was talking to a professor at my school today and she informed me that our pages may not be showing because of the lack of links to it. If you all give me links to your pages, I'd post them on my site by tomorrow night. I'd even put synthzone.com's link just for kicks. All I'd ask for is the same on your site.

I'm going to bury the link pages in my directory, but at least if someone checked out my site, they could also access yours. Just put your link here on this page.
www.evertonrecords.com

The Infamous Epu.

#1759 - 03/05/02 01:33 PM Re: Question to all musicians here.
cBas Offline

While I have been comming here for a while, my electronic music has not progressed much. I will however, get up some mp3 or real audio of the non electronic music (mostly classical) I do and participate in.

#1760 - 03/05/02 10:20 PM Re: Question to all musicians here.
malpasoman Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA, USA
Here's my link. Thanks.
www.meriphew.com

#1761 - 03/06/02 06:23 PM Re: Question to all musicians here.
noisemaker Offline

Loc: Lakewood, CO USA
epu
I've been reading your posts here for some time, but don't usually have much to add.

I'll be happy to link you on my mp3 site. I'd also like to be on yours.
Noise http://mp3.com/noisefuljoy.com

#1762 - 03/07/02 10:36 PM Re: Question to all musicians here.
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Good idea epu !!!
Hey when you have the initial list up on your site I'll provide a link to it from Synth Zone's Music & Audio Links.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online