SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#175640 - 05/08/07 03:14 AM Anyone playing WERSI boards?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I own a few of them plus a Korg and am new to the Synth Zone... what a great forum etc.

I'm hoping to meet other WERSI players - especially OAS.

The new Audya from Kentron looks promising - can't wait to hear some demos of it...

WERSI need to implment some better drum kits - i've designed quite a few and recorded my own drum sounds, but they need to get better at it.

I hear the new Open Art Arranger addresses this... but we will see. Has anyone used the new Open Art Arranger? Could anyone post their views on the sound etc?

Happy Playing

#175641 - 05/08/07 05:18 AM Re: Anyone playing WERSI boards?
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Do a search for Wersi in both the General Arranger and Software Arranger Forums and you will find plenty of items about Wersi OAS.
The sound system was completely redesigned for OAS 7 which improved everything compared to OAS 6 including the Drums. (Although I would say that this is still a weak point) The Real Drums have also been improved, (Although as these were Wav Drum Loops played on a real Drum Kit by a Real Drummer, there wasn’t really that much to improve)
The OAA is an option for OAS 7 and transforms the Arranger section out of all recognition.
The Audya looks to have one hell of an arranger section, and no doubt is being closely looked at by Wersi. (Do a search for Audya on SZ as there is a video of it online)
I notice from your profile that you are in the UK, therefore if you are anywhere near Blackpool, then there are 2 Open Days on Sunday 13th and Wednesday the 16th at the Blackpool keyboard festival, so you will be able to try the OAA (And other Updates) out.
BTW What OAS version are you running?
Happy searching

Bill

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online