SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#174646 - 09/16/07 09:47 AM Tax Times and UD's kids !
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Hey gang! I just want to make sure I don't forget anyone's contributions that were made to my school kids earlier this year. With the help of you "Zoners" ...my students were blessed with many donations that enrich their musical lives, and we ALL thank you.

As tax time approaches, I want to be sure that I send you the proper documentation for your generous gifts to my kids.
I have a list that I believe to be correct, and I will get these out to you very soon, but I just want to give a heads up .... so in case I miss something - just email me the corrections, and I will adjust the receipt !
Thanx again for the great effort. The music department is well on it's way to producing the next generation of mega-talent for the world of entertainment !

** Still need addresses from:
Tony Madalone, and Dan O'neil !

#174647 - 09/17/07 11:53 AM Re: Tax Times and UD's kids !
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
And big thanks to you Dave for being such a concientious and caring teacher. You are doing an awesome job in creating an interest and love of music in kids. You are paving the way for musicians of the future.

#174648 - 09/17/07 01:37 PM Re: Tax Times and UD's kids !
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:

** Still need addresses from:
Tony Madalone, ... !

UD ... Not to worry .... It's not going to make a dent in my tax return anyway ....
Keep doing a great job with those kids ...
t.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online