SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#174602 - 03/29/06 04:14 PM Re: Hypersonic 2 demos
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Theo,
they sound pretty good to me. Unfortunately at the moment I'm stuck with listening thru my computer speaker set which leave a bit to
be desired.
I've saved your mp3's & when I finally get to order my new laptop I'll be able to hear them properly. I'm still waiting till Dell comes up with the best deal for my needs. They change their specials every week , so I'm waiting till the right one crops up.
Thank you very much for going to all this trouble.

best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by trident:
[B]Hi Rikki,

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#174603 - 03/29/06 09:34 PM Re: Hypersonic 2 demos
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Hi there Rikki, Tony,
ok I admit the "nobody pays attention to my posts" was a joke fom my part.
After all, most people here want a good arranger to make business and money with, and software arrangers do not (at the present time) offer this thing. Or to be more exact, there yet a has to be a keyboard controller that can be used with OMB and VST's that has buttons for fill-ins etc the way hardware arrangers have had all those years. Such product would be a god send.

Side note: I will soon choose some midifiles I got off the net with a midi sent to me by Rikki, and I will do a sort of A/B comparison of various softsynths. I played with the idea yesterday, basically I load as many as I want, mute all but one and let it play a midifile, then simply unmute the next and mute the former and so on. Since most songs contain backing tracks that last for several measures before changing, you will be able to immediately hear the differences between the VST's, instead of waiting for the song to finish and then hear the other version. Preliminary verdict: Hypersonic2 GM is the most crisp of all, not that you expected anything different.

cheers,
Theodore

#174604 - 03/30/06 06:40 AM Re: Hypersonic 2 demos
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
Quote:
Originally posted by trident:
Or to be more exact, there yet a has to be a keyboard controller that can be used with OMB and VST's that has buttons for fill-ins etc the way hardware arrangers have had all those years. Such product would be a god send.
Theodore

Arrangers send all types of weird signals to do fills and intros; like MOD + something. If OMB could be customized to accept other MIDI messages, then an arranger could be used, which would excellent. Any inexpensive arranger could be used.
Starkeeper

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online