SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#172882 - 10/14/02 11:25 AM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
Thilo Offline

Loc: Germany
Hi,

thanx for the good comments...

I had TYROS for the last two days in my home.

Very fine instrument

Info about the MP3-Files:

ShakaParty (in the root directory):

A little song created few years ago with the PSR8000 (FunkyPop-Style). This MP3 is a new record with my 9000PRO. I like the echo effects in this case.

TYROS\TapDance:

Singin in the Rain with the TapDanceSwing Style.

The "Whistle"-Sound is a Sample-Sound for my 9000PRO (provided by www.cd-soft.de). Thanx to Peter for his great Sample-Collections.

This sample sound is a little bit better than the internal "Whistle"-Sounds from PRO or TYROS.

TYROS\TilohsNewCountry

This isn´t a real composition from me only a view of the INTRO from the new NewCountry-Style in TYROS. I like to play the melody very much .

Thilo.

------------------
------------------------------
listen to the sound of TYROS

http://tv-sela.bei.t-online.de

http://www.youtube.com/ThiloDA

#172883 - 10/14/02 11:43 AM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Hey, I like the way the Tyros looks with a Yamaha 9000Pro! I'd reverse them and put the Tyros up top on a dual keyboard stand of course. Pretty spiffy combo... they even match aesthetically. No more polyphony worries. Just think - for only around $6G's you can have a dual manual Tyros Pro! I'll bet they'll even both fit in the trunk of a Lincoln...

#172884 - 10/14/02 12:05 PM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by The Pro:
I'll bet they'll even both fit in the trunk of a Lincoln...

No, it takes a Cadillac for that.

#172885 - 10/14/02 12:38 PM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Yeah, I guess if you spend all that on keyboards, you should get the cheaper car to balance things out
(Old Ford man here, can ya guess??)

#172886 - 10/14/02 02:34 PM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
Lou Y Offline

Loc: NY USA
I think the pic. of Tyros looks pretty cool. I also think the size is just fine. If they made it any smaller someone would have something to say about that too. What’s going on here? It looks good and sounds good. If your not happy with the specs then move on and get over it. We all have our own individual wants and needs and for me this will do for now. Maybe six months (and I don't know yet) from now I'll want something different. And I just like you will find a way to get it. I'll bet that every one of us here at one time or another have heard from a friend, spouse or whom ever say.......your getting another ??????.........Lou

#172887 - 10/14/02 05:16 PM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Yamaha should have also eliminated that cheesy looking (and useless) floppy disk holder

That's where I planned to put my cheesy "tip jar"

#172888 - 10/14/02 06:02 PM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
trtjazz Offline

Lou,
I agree.
Terry

#172889 - 10/15/02 01:05 AM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
royandreno Offline

Loc: Sandnes, Norway
Lou,
Agree 100%!
The Tyros looks and sounds great, and all this nitpickin' on size and toyish look I think comes from the fact that very few people own one. What WOULD be interesting though, is to hear from people like Thilo, who owns one, in order to get some first hand impressions.
(Seems there are other keyboards with bugs on this forum!)
Roy-Andrè

#172890 - 10/15/02 04:06 AM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by royandreno:
Lou,
Agree 100%!
The Tyros looks and sounds great, and all this nitpickin' on size and toyish look I think comes from the fact that very few people own oneRoy-Andrè

Roy, you don't need to own a Tyros to express an opinion about its looks (that's what pictures are made for, I suppose...)

#172891 - 10/15/02 08:15 AM Re: Tyros Pics/Mp3's...........
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
The tyros does not have a separate adaptor (transformer) but a built in psu, there's just an ac cord from the wall to the keyboard.

S.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online