SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#17245 - 07/10/00 04:07 AM XEdit for X3R: Is it dead?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have managed to obtain a demo copy of XEdit 3.1 from X3 Spot (an archived) website containing various X3(R) resources. This program seems to be just what I need for editing sounds/effects on my X3R but there is one small problem: The original XEdit homepage no longer exists and the e-mail address for registration is dead. The dead link is still featured on Synthzone, Shareware Music Machine et al.
Does anyone know anything about this situation? I would be much obliged if anyone can point me in the direction of a new web-site if one exists.

Thanks

#17246 - 07/11/00 07:17 AM Re: XEdit for X3R: Is it dead?
Anonymous
Unregistered

In reply to my own request: Xedit editor for the X3, X2, X5 etc. can still be registered. Please see the info. below from Joost Nieuwenhuijse Xedit's programmer:

---------------------------------------------
Hi Tim,

Yes you can still register at www.nstarsolutions.com. My email address has
changed to joost@newhouse.nl.
There will be no new development to Xedit, though.

Regards,
Joost
---------------------------------------------

I really would recommend checking this editor out if you own an 'X' series synth (I think it may also work with 'O' and 'i' series Korg's but I'm not sure.

#17247 - 07/21/00 10:05 PM Re: XEdit for X3R: Is it dead?
Matt S. Offline

Loc: Hadlock, WA. USA
Ohh my god where did you find it...I don't see it on that site and have just discovered this program as well. It is the thing I soooo need.
Thanks.

#17248 - 07/21/00 10:23 PM Re: XEdit for X3R: Is it dead?
Matt S. Offline

Loc: Hadlock, WA. USA
dude I thank you SOOO DAMN MUCH! I've been searching the entire web for this and here it is. Thank you for being thorough and replying to your message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online