SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#170752 - 05/20/05 12:31 PM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Welcome back Donny.

I like your posts, replyes and music as well.

Chico

#170753 - 05/20/05 01:23 PM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Dnj Offline

Chico .....thankyou so much....Im glad your feeling better and playing beautiful music again...I have always enjoyed your posts as well as reading about your students and music school happenings & concerts its very nice....I wish more younger people would take a serious interest in learning to play an instrument worldwide.........us "Old Timers" need peole to pass the baton too so live music will always flourish and never end!!!!!

Ciao

#170754 - 05/20/05 01:42 PM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Chico .....thankyou so much....Im glad your feeling better and playing beautiful music again...I have always enjoyed your posts as well as reading about your students and music school happenings & concerts its very nice....I wish more younger people would take a serious interest in learning to play an instrument worldwide.........us "Old Timers" need peole to pass the baton too so live music will always flourish and never end!!!!!

Ciao

DITTO .

Chico

#170755 - 05/21/05 10:49 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
DONNY!!!!!!
So so so glad you are back! I am sorry to be so late replying to this thread but have been sick. (Lost my voice due to a chest infection....get voice back and now full of flu!!!) Today is the first day I have felt like surfing and finding this post has made my day!

I don't post as much myself these days but I do read everything here and SynthZone without Pesce was like strawberries without cream!

Welcome back..... YOU DA MAN!!
Best to you
Tony

#170756 - 05/21/05 10:58 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Dnj Offline

Tony, my Goood Old UK Gumba!!!
Great to hear from you as always ...glad your feeling well again..
That Steak & Ale dinner is always at the ready for you when we ever meet, my treat!!
Hope to hear some of your newest songs soon too !!

#170757 - 05/22/05 09:21 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Donny my keyboard is older than your's DonM's and Gary's put together.

Please send me a list of everything you eat for a month. You must have a lot of will power! Good for you friend!

#170758 - 05/22/05 04:03 PM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by brickboo:
Donny my keyboard is older than your's DonM's and Gary's put together.

Please send me a list of everything you eat for a month. You must have a lot of will power! Good for you friend!

http://southbeachdietguide.com/forums/index.php

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online