SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#170732 - 05/19/05 07:14 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Donny's a CLASS ACT!

Russ

#170733 - 05/19/05 07:47 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
My arranger is better than yours!
DonM

#170734 - 05/19/05 08:08 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Mine is bigger than yours!!

#170735 - 05/19/05 08:30 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Donny ... even with all that weight loss, you're a BIG MAN where it counts ...
Coincidently, I was listening to your cd in the car this morning on my way to work ...
t.

#170736 - 05/19/05 08:31 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
tony mads usa Offline

MY kb is the BEST !!!!! ...
t.

#170737 - 05/19/05 10:04 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Route 66 Offline

Loc: Braganca, Portugal
Donny, I knew you would be back. And I'm glad you're with us again. -- José.

#170738 - 05/19/05 10:11 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
welcome back. My keyboard is cheaper then yours.
Starkeeper

#170739 - 05/19/05 10:32 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Dnj Offline

Tony.....
Im glad you enjoyed my CD...I hope to record another as soon as my schedule calms down possibly at years end....everyone else I appreciate the welcome..

As for "Mine is Better Then Yours"?
the KB dont matter as much as the TALENT to play it WITHIN YOURSELF which is pricless! That will show thru no matter what gear you use........
An arranger Kb has many facets when playing it and the musician has to THINK & PLAY LIKE A BAND to get the best out of it....without that knowledge, without that mindset, without knowing what each instrument involved in an arrangement and playing that instrument as it should be played will never make your music shine that way it should.....think about the parts you play in a song.....realize what that instrument can do, how would a live musician play it and its capabilities, range, technic?,..how does it fit into a song?, structure is very important, strict TEMPO is super important especially for dancing, what YOU personally like to hear should not be a factor in what you play for the public...you have to generalize to many many different tastes..play whats popular to THEIR ears and you'll never go wrong out there.
this a people business people..
practice, observe, listen, experiment, discuss, and most of all ya gotta
LOVE IT TO DEATH to make it all come together on stage under any and all obsticles that occur along the way!!

Play Music Everyday!!
www.donnypesce.com

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-19-2005).]

#170740 - 05/19/05 10:50 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Tony.....
Im glad you enjoyed my CD...I hope to record another as soon as my schedule calms down possibly at years end....everyone else I appreciate the welcome..

As for "Mine is Better Then Yours"?
the KB dont matter as much as the TALENT to play it WITHIN YOURSELF which is pricless! That will show thru no matter what gear you use........
An arranger Kb has many facets when playing it and the musician has to THINK & PLAY LIKE A BAND to get the best out of it....without that knowledge, without that mindset, without knowing what each instrument involved in an arrangement and playing that instrument as it should be played will never make your music shine that way it should.....think about the parts you play in a song.....realize what that instrument can do, how would a live musician play it and its capabilities, range, technic?,..how does it fit into a song?, structure is very important, strict TEMPO is super important especially for dancing, what YOU personally like to hear should not be a factor in what you play for the public...you have to generalize to many many different tastes..play whats popular to THEIR ears and you'll never go wrong out there.
this a people business people..
practice, observe, listen, experiment, discuss, and most of all ya gotta
LOVE IT TO DEATH to make it all come together on stage under any and all obsticles that occur along the way!!

Play Music Everyday!!
www.donnypesce.com

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-19-2005).]

Donny iS BACK !!!
... by the way ... who said I ENJOYED the cd??? JUST KIDDING ...

Seriously, did you do it in a studio or on a PC?
t.

#170741 - 05/19/05 11:11 AM Re: I apologize for my Hissy Fit.......................
Dnj Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tony Mads:
[b]Seriously, did you do it in a studio or on a PC?

Tony I recorded that in my little home studio using my PC w/ Acid pro 3, multi trac,custom midi files and live playing
w/ ...Psr 2k, Psr 3k, G1000, Sennheisure 855 mic.....

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online