SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#170119 - 12/22/01 08:44 AM XMAS Songs on PSR2000
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
I recently had my first "outing" when I took my PSR 2000 to play at the office Christmas Party. It went quite well -- a number of people seemed to have discovered that a keyboard could be a pretty nice thing to have! I have uploaded a number of Christmas songs that I played to the Yamaha-psr-songs file area. A link is provided below if anyone is interested. (You may have to join the psr-songs group to get access, but joining is free.) I recorded these all yesterday and they illustrate a number of the PSR styles. The voices will only be duplicated accurately if played on a PSR2000. I haven't really gotten any "software" to fix songs (maybe that'll show up this Christmas), but some of you may find these useful in the next few days. A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the wonderful folks in this forum!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yamaha-psr-songs/files/XMAS%20Songs/

[This message has been edited by Joe Waters (edited 12-22-2001).]

#170120 - 12/22/01 01:49 PM Re: XMAS Songs on PSR2000
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Many thanks, Joe.
I downloaded all the 52 songs (in zip format, which you so aptly provided).
Have a great Christmas!
Andrea

#170121 - 12/22/01 11:53 PM Re: XMAS Songs on PSR2000
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Thanks, Joe! I got them, too - from the PSR group. Very industrious of you! Merry Christmas!
Tom

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online