SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#169833 - 06/16/06 12:07 AM Re: Danish Tyros2 demo with vocals
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
All manufactures of instruments and the software for them, have the demos professionally recorded to show them off at there best, however most also provide the midi file(s) with the software discs, so that once you have loaded the new software in, you will have a good idea of what can be achieved. (If you look on the Danish site you find his name against a lot of software)
Hope this helps

Bill

#169834 - 06/16/06 01:21 AM Re: Danish Tyros2 demo with vocals
Spalding1 Offline

Loc: birmingham,england
thanks Bill. So for clarity these demos may have been played through the T2 using a midi file but they will have been created professionally externally throuh a pro studio with pro musicians and optimised for the T2.

Its a good demo but not quite what i had believed was a demo created on the T2.The truth is that any midi file created professionally for the instrument that it will be played on will sound great too. I am quite disapointed really.

#169835 - 06/17/06 05:49 PM Re: Danish Tyros2 demo with vocals
weissefar Offline

Hi,

I can see that people here seek more information about the demo from yamaha-arranger.dk. My name is Søren Weiss and I am the owner of yamaha-arranger.dk. The yamaha-arranger.dk project is a joint venture between myself and my good collegue Christian Langvad. Christian is like me a soloist. I play the G-70, and Christian plays the T2. Furthermore, Christian is also the keyboard player in a German band from Hamburg. The demo that you have downloaded from yamaha-arranger.dk is a demo recorded with Christian's band. I don't remember how many musicians are in the band - neither what instruments they play in the band. However, I am pretty sure that the bass sound is coming from a bassist, whereas the guitar sounds (or at least some of them) are coming from one or more guitarists. The drums are probably T2 and so are the strings, brass, pianos, wind sounds etc. I will send Christian an e-mail and ask him to comment on this thread, so we can all know excactly who/what is playing which sounds ;-)

I see that "Abacus" says that the yamaha-arranger.dk website sells software. That is not true! The website is a non commercial website. We don't sell anything! In stead we give away for free registration memories, styles and other stuff for yamaha arranger keyboards. Along with this we share tips and tricks with fellow musicians in the forum section. We also publish news on the website. The website is an Danish, because we wanted to make a website dedicated to the Danish yamaha arranger users. There are so many yamaha websites in English, and musicians in Denmark have asked for a website in Danish, so that's what we have given them ;-)

Some of you might know yahama-arranger.dk's sister website called Roland G-70 User Club Denmark (www.selskabsmusikeren.dk)... the Roland G-70 User Club Denmark is in English, but the concept is the same as on yamaha-arranger.dk. If you register at yamaha-arranger.dk you will get access to more free T2 files in the download section. I think it is pretty intuitive even though you don't speak Danish. If not, say so, and I will help you register ;-)

#169836 - 06/17/06 09:36 PM Re: Danish Tyros2 demo with vocals
Spalding1 Offline

Loc: birmingham,england
thanks that sheds a whole new light on the matter.

#169837 - 06/18/06 01:22 AM Re: Danish Tyros2 demo with vocals
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hello Søren Weiss
Nice to know we have Danish musicians reading Synth Zone.
Regarding for sale items (Excluding the adverts) there are some software discs that have prices beside them, are they part of your site or are they external to the site. (I used web based translator software which indicated that they were from your site)
Good to have on board.

Bill

#169838 - 06/18/06 05:42 AM Re: Danish Tyros2 demo with vocals
tyrosman Offline

Loc: scotland
YES YOU GUYS GUESSED IT I HEARD THEM AND THEY SOUND LIKE MIDI FILES AND DONT SOUND LIKE TYROS 2

#169839 - 06/18/06 10:59 AM Re: Danish Tyros2 demo with vocals
weissefar Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Regarding for sale items (Excluding the adverts) there are some software discs that have prices beside them, are they part of your site or are they external to the site.
They are external to the website. The yamaha-arranger.dk administrators just inform about the release of styles and midi files for the Tyros instruments. This information can be found in the news section and/or in the forum section. I have noticed that some non Danish users have registered during the last 12h. Hope you find something useful ;-)

[This message has been edited by weissefar (edited 06-18-2006).]

#169840 - 06/18/06 12:17 PM Re: Danish Tyros2 demo with vocals
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Soren,

thanks for letting us know who played the demo.

Tyrosman:

did you read the above post by weissefar?
Those are NOT midi's the demo is actually played by a band.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online