Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#169069 - 08/12/07 11:37 AM Re: The Ultimate Arranger Keyboard
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by WDMcM:
Yes, the keybed is slightly tighter than an original B3 but not to the point of it being a detriment by any means.

Joey DeFrancesco and other serious Hammond players don't seem to have a problem with the key feel of the newer Hammond's.

Dave

Oh, I agree, and would get one in a flash if a) I could afford it and b) I could get someone else to move it!

One of my biggest peeves with my G70 (other than the Chord Sequencer loss!) is that there is no way to route the VK Organ section out to a separate out, to send to a Trek and a 147 (or even a Motion Sound). If they fix this, my G70 will be gone...

Until then, I can at least dream about the XB3....

#169070 - 08/12/07 05:10 PM Re: The Ultimate Arranger Keyboard
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Oh, I agree, and would get one in a flash if a) I could afford it and b) I could get someone else to move it!

One of my biggest peeves with my G70 (other than the Chord Sequencer loss!) is that there is no way to route the VK Organ section out to a separate out, to send to a Trek and a 147 (or even a Motion Sound). If they fix this, my G70 will be gone...

Until then, I can at least dream about the XB3....

Well this would be a bit redundant, but you could always get one of these;
Voce V5+

I borrowed a friends Voce V5+ when one of the bands I am in played where the stage was very tight and I couldn't even use a double tier stand. So I MIDI'ed the V5+ up to my digital piano and ran it through my Motion Sound (no room for the 145 either) and it worked great.

Best Regards,

Dave

[This message has been edited by WDMcM (edited 08-12-2007).]

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online