SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#168728 - 02/21/02 02:51 PM PSR2000.Copying to disk.
George Shaw Offline

Loc: Calgary Alberta Canada
HELP!!! I have recorded an original musical arrangement on my PSR2000. To get it on to a blank disc it seems I must first place it into the USER MEMORY - click COPY- then page over to Floppy and paste the info there. I am not getting any results. Can someone please lead me " step by step " through this before I am taken away by two men in white coats? Many thanks.

#168729 - 02/21/02 05:21 PM Re: PSR2000.Copying to disk.
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
After you have recorded your song or style, push the next button to select floppy. You will see at the upper right hand section of the screen three folder. The first one says preset, the second one says user and the third says floppy. Make sure you have a formated PC disk in the keyboard.
Next push the lower 6 button below the screen directly under the name save. At this point you can title the song because it will only say new song in the title screen. Use the data wheel to select where in the song name you want to enter a letter or number and use the number keys directly below the screen to select which number and letter you wish to use. When done with your name push the upper button at the number 8 location which also reads OK above it in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. It will now say "now executing" and when done your file will be saved. That's it!
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#168730 - 02/23/02 07:06 AM Re: PSR2000.Copying to disk.
George Shaw Offline

Loc: Calgary Alberta Canada
To George Kaye..Your solution to my PSR2000 disk copy problem worked 100%. A million thanks.

------------------

#168731 - 02/23/02 10:10 PM Re: PSR2000.Copying to disk.
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
George,
My pleasure! That's why this forum is so great.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online