SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#16797 - 07/03/99 05:31 PM triton sounds VS trinity sounds?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just bought a triton keyboard and was wondering what is the difference of sounds from the trinity, i think i remember the trinity having some better standup bass sounds in it. Can anyone help me out with this that has looked deeply into both.. I am thinking that I maybe bought the wrong keyboard since i already have two samplers so i wont be using the one in the triton. If anyone knows if the trinity V3 has more sounds let me know... THANKS!!!

#16798 - 07/03/99 09:52 PM Re: triton sounds VS trinity sounds?
Anonymous
Unregistered

At Last someone that has see the light.

I too feel the same way with the Triton, but lucky me I did not exchange my Trinity for a Triton. I had a Triton on loan for 5 days and checked this synth inside out. I found that a lot of the sounds were the same, just like Korg used the same samples in both. The Triton has a lot of nice multisounds but most of them are repeats from keyboards like the 01W/fd. Samples like airvox that was dropped off the Trinity when they made it but are now back on the Triton. This seems to be the case with a lot of its samples. Don’t get me wrong….it has a lot of new sounds (drum samples ).

But in my opinion on the Triton is not a step forward..but a step sideways.
Or an equal….but just geared to a different area. (Dance)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online