SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#166542 - 11/21/03 12:34 PM Re: Looking to buy a keyboard. Need som HELP choosing!
Grubba99 Offline

Well Scott, You finally caught me! Nothing gets past you guys, i see. Time for some confessions...It was me that stole your lunch in grade 2. (heh just kiddin) no but i must confess. This thread is the truth!About the one where i said i own the psr and the korg- I needed something to spice up my reply. I needed the readers to be able to relate to me! i couldnt write "i once heard of a psr 2100" could i? what kind of a lousy reply is that?! so i wrote "i own the 2100".
but for your perceptiveness(is there sucha word???) and ur detectiveness (definitely no such word!), i hereby award you with the-

"Synth Zone BBS Discussion Forum 2003 greatest slueth and perceptive person of the year" award.

keep up the good work! you'll go places in life!

#166543 - 11/21/03 01:02 PM Re: Looking to buy a keyboard. Need som HELP choosing!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by Grubba99:
but for your perceptiveness(is there sucha word???) and ur detectiveness (definitely no such word!), i hereby award you with the- "Synth Zone BBS Discussion Forum 2003 greatest slueth and perceptive person of the year" award. keep up the good work! you'll go places in life!

Well to be honest, in this music biz, I've had to learn to deal with all types which have included: rude drunk patrons, self proclaimed vocalists/musicians who continually beg to sit in, sleazy club owners who won't (can't) pay even though they signed a contract, self professed talent agents who claim they have all the right connections to make you a world famous star, etc etc. You quickly learn to develop the intinct to weed out the frauds.

Scott

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online