SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#165298 - 09/21/01 06:14 AM X1 Text file and a joke
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
A musician evading tax for years gets a conscience(remember them things) and he cant sleep a wink so he puts £2000 in an envelope with a note saying I couldnt spleep a wink last night because of me tax debt. Herewith £2000.
PS if I cant sleep tonight I'll send a couple of grand more tomorow . Pierce isnt text handy. Best wishes

#165299 - 09/21/01 04:26 PM Re: X1 Text file and a joke
flowerssupply Offline

Do I get a little laugh even Please.

#165300 - 09/21/01 04:54 PM Re: X1 Text file and a joke
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I think it's funny! And it might apply to some of us. Not me though. No way. I declare everything. Certainly do. And I never get tips either.
DonM

#165301 - 09/21/01 05:01 PM Re: X1 Text file and a joke
flowerssupply Offline

Thanks thanks Thanks I thought I was alone in this. !!! Ps did you hear about the guy who couldn eat and wife got kitty Cat food for him. ?

#165302 - 09/21/01 05:28 PM Re: X1 Text file and a joke
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
No, tell me about it.

#165303 - 09/21/01 11:09 PM Re: X1 Text file and a joke
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Did I miss something?

#165304 - 09/22/01 12:27 AM Re: X1 Text file and a joke
Octave8 Offline

Dreamer, Maybe we could finish the joke for him like: Ps did you hear about the guy who couldn't eat and wife got kitty Cat food for him. ?

Answer: Maybe something like this: "....well he is "feline" fine now

#165305 - 09/22/01 02:52 AM Re: X1 Text file and a joke
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Well here is a music related joke !

A guy took a vacation to a tropical island. As the cruise ship approached the island he was impressed by the exotic atmosphere created by the native drumming he could hear in the far off distance.

As the ship pulled into the harbor the drumming was very prominent and he asked one of the ship's crew how long the drumming would continue for. "The drumming must not stop !!!" he said trembling and ran off. Our friend put it out of his mind and collected his luggage and made his way to the hotel where he was staying.

On arriving at the hotel the drumming was quite pronounced and continued throughout the night keeping out friend from getting a single wink of sleep. The next day he wearily asked a hotel bellhop when the drumming was going to stop. "No, no, the drumming must not stop ..." and the bellhop disappeared.

This continued for the next 2 days that he was spending at the resort. Constant drumming and no sleep at all. Finally he was due to leave and was glad after what had turned out to be a disasterous vacation. But on the way back to the harbor he was determined to get an answer to his question. He grabbed a hotel porter and asked when the drumming was going to stop. "No, the drumming mustn't stop !!!!"

This time our friend had a firm hold on the porter to prevent him running away. "Tell me, what will happen if the the drumming stops ?"

The porter looked at him and said ......
"Bass solo !!!!!!"

#165306 - 09/22/01 04:30 AM Re: X1 Text file and a joke
flowerssupply Offline

Brilliant I only discovered that bass freqs travel around corners last year and I am deafened sometimes when I play in hotels with the Bass. Thanks for the laugh.

The joke about the man who couldnt (went off all normal foods) :-
His wife was talkin to grocer in the nearest city about it and he told her he had another case like it and that in that case the fella started eating Kitt Cat --so she brough home a few tins of it to Hubby and he loved it. She used to go to the city about every month and get the kitty Cat (didnt admit it to the locals of course) hubby trived on it. then she stopped buying it and one day whilst in the city the grocer saw her on the street and was curious, so he went out and asked her how her hubby was doing now Ah she said he passed away --sure what happened him sez the grocer? Ah poor man broke is neck trying to lick his ass.!! Pierce

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online