SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#164257 - 08/28/06 07:11 PM Re: girl from Ipanema on tyros 2 - updated and revised!
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
the chords I was using are based on the ones that Scott listed. I think they sound ok, except in the right hand with the guitar, some of the end chords to finish the phrases are not correct so that could be why it might not still sound 100%.

I am always up for a more dramatic feel and willing to experement so i will give Fran and Rory's chords a go and see how they sound.

can any one send me some of their recordings of this song played on an arranger??

thanks.

#164258 - 08/29/06 03:53 PM Re: girl from Ipanema on tyros 2 - updated and revised!
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
Here are the chords I hear you playing in the bridge. I don't think these are the chords Scott suggests in the bridge, so if you think you are playing Scott's chords, you might need to use a different variation so that the bass note is the root of the chord. These are the chords I hear you playing
F# Eb Amaj7 Amin Bbmaj7 Bbmin
the end part you are playing correctly.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online